3rd June 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma

Hi sir i am akash diware from maharashtra!
I was completed 2nd year computer Engg diploma and now i am in 3rd year i want to do my carrier in aeronautical engg or marine engg so plz tell mi the procedure for applying aeronautical or marine engg. but plz tell mi fastly!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  3. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  10. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  11. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  12. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  13. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  14. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  18. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering in correspondence?
7th July 2016, 08:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma

No, you are not eligible to apply for admission to Aeronautical or Marine Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Computer Engineering course from a Government recognised Institute.

To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical or Marine Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects or Diploma in Aeronautical or Marine Engineering course from a Government recognised Board/ Institute.

Being a Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering, you are not eligible to study Aeronautical or Marine Engineering course, so, I suggest you to apply for admission to B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course. You can get direct admission in second year of B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course through Lateral Entry admission process after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?