18th November 2010, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?

What is the procedure for admission in b.ed.?
List the colleges in mumbai offering b.ed.
What is the fees?
What is the procedure for doing b.ed. in correspondance?

Related Questions:
30th December 2011, 11:08 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?

hai frnd.....
eligible for b.ed entrance test after complition of your degree
minimum eligibilty criteria is 50% marks at graduation level for general and 45% for other category
fee structure:
totale admission fees for b.ed during session 2010 are rs.8000/- per annum
31st December 2011, 11:25 AM
lijin.c.b

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?

u can get admission in the colleges of b-ed by giving application form and the copies of cirtificates of 10,+2 for the evaluation of your eligibility
main colleges in mumbai are:-
1.all-india khilafat committe college of education
2.bombay teachers training college
3.guru nanak college of education and research
4.janseva shikshan mandal's college of education
for more colleges and for more details:-
indiaedu.com/maharashtra/bed-colleges-mumbai.html
17th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Myself majid husain bhatkar completed my graduation in may 2000 with physics and 58.2%. i want to do B.ed .would you please tell me what is the procedure for admission and details of colleges in mumbai and detail about the entrance exam. my e-mail id is [email protected]
9th April 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2004 graduate with 52% marks in B.com. 74.67% in H.S.C. & 75.20 in S.S.C.
I wanted to know that is B.Ed course is preferable for a B.Com student?
If so, is there any correspondence or vocational course for the working woman like me in Mumbai?
What is the procedure & fees for admission for such course?
23rd November 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am appeared for tybcom from yashwantrao universityand next year i want to go for bed so what will be the criteria and is it possible to get admission in government recognised colleges. and if i get atkt in one subject then is it possible to get admission and then clear the atkt
13th December 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

if someone has double result and he want to do d.ed after h.s.c so is this possible to do?like i mean with double result can he do?
24th May 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce post graduate now I want to join b.ed how can I join the course what's process and fees for same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?