4th June 2012, 10:19 PM
jungi06

How good is the placement of IIPM college?

hii i need a small help friends.. i have taken admission in iipm college so i want to know abt college & i want to know abt the placements the college provides. is the job provided by the college is good and paid wth good packages????? plz rply im waiting fr ur rply..

14th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is the placement of IIPM college?

dont even think of it, IIPm is the worst institute. Moreover it wont give you an MBA degree, only certificate course. Many ex-IIPM students are wondering jobless.
1st September 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

is iipm is a good college or not ?
26th November 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

how good is iipm placement cell???
Its 4.25 lacs or 6.25lacs its per year or per month?
27th November 2012, 11:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungi06 View Post
hii i need a small help friends.. i have taken admission in iipm college so i want to know abt college & i want to know abt the placements the college provides. is the job provided by the college is good and paid wth good packages????? plz rply im waiting fr ur rply..
Hello,
You did really a wise thing that you brought this question right now. I would ask you to take back your admission and get admitted somewhere else. This is because IIPM is not UGC approved. You need this thing to get placement in any top company or in other place. If the university where you are in, is not affiliated under a proper organization, then you will face a deep challenge in job market as your degree becomes invaluable. So please think about it, as UGC has taken its affiliation back from this university long back.
29th June 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best private mba college in india, where i can get admission without cat/mat??
30th June 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How is Amity International Business School? And is it true that they allow their students to visit Leeds university and one foreign country for grooming and industrial experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?