6th June 2012, 01:50 AM
jagriti18

Previous 10 year Question Papers for JTO Exam? When will this Exam be conducted?

can i get the last ten years question papers for jto exams...alongwith the details when it is conducted and what are the necessary details..

6th June 2012, 02:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers for JTO Exam? When will this Exam be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagriti18 View Post
can i get the last ten years question papers for jto exams...alongwith the details when it is conducted and what are the necessary details..

If you have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO Exam

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

If You have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University , then eligible for JTO CIVIL department.

If You have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University , then applicable for JTO ELECTRICAL Department.

Your age should be below 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

Only Indian Citizen are applicable for BSNL JTO Exam.

This Year BSNL JTO Exam date is not announced yet.So you can wait for notification.

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam and some question paper of BSNL JTO exam so Please check it out.

For more details about BSNL exam you can visit to www.bsnl.co.in/

7th June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers for JTO Exam? When will this Exam be conducted?

Can i get the last ten years question papers for JTO exams... Related to Civil Engineering department.
And the Syllabus for JTO CIVIL department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?