3rd February 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required?

sir I'm final year B.Tech student may i apply tnpsc group2 exam.what are all the procedure for it.college bonafide certificate attachment should be important or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  2. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?
  3. Procedure and documents required to apply for online scholarship for 9th student?
  4. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply in TNPSC Group-IV recruitment?
  5. Procedure and Eligibility for TNPSC Group-I exam
  6. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. B.Tech(Civil) final year student is eligible for TNPSC Group 1 exam?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for TNPSC Group 1 Exam after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  9. How to apply online for TNPSC Group-I & II examination?
  10. What's the procedure and documents required to be submitted for issuing degree certificate? I was a student of BA but had not collected my degree
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th and BBA to apply for IBPS exam? Detailed procedure of payment and documents required to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  13. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  14. What is TNPSC group exams? Under what group i should apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply in CEED-2017 online? Documents required to attached will the application? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for TNPSC Group 1 if I am doing my second year of Engineering?
  17. Is there any age relaxation for Hemophilia suffering students in Government Jobs? Procedure to apply and documents required for it?
  18. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO?
11th February 2011, 09:35 PM

Default Re: TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required?

You can apply for Tnpsc Group2 Exam. No need to attach bonafide certificate.
Have to attach community, certification for your qualification( TC or marksheet xerox copy), fitness certificate. if physically challenged person , have submit certificater regarding it.
11th February 2011, 11:54 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required?

Yes, you can appear for TNPSC [Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission] Group-II exam.
You need to watch for notification published by TNPSC in "Employment News" and other major daily news papers.
13th February 2011, 08:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required is graduation. You can appear when you are in the final year too. The only condition is that you need to have completed the course at the time of joining. You will need to attach copies of your marksheet. Do read the instructions carefully in the notification and follow the same.
13th June 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

where will i get that tnpsc group B Appliaction form?? could yo tell me..
advace thanks....
13th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

where will i get that application form of TNPSC Group B examinatuion??
13th June 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed my B.E. Course, but not given marksheet and certificate. i'm interested to group 2 exam, i'm eligibe to apply group 2 exam.
30th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I'm final year B.Tech student may i apply tnpsc group2 exam.what are all the procedure for it.college bonafide certificate attachment should be important or not?
Yes you can apply +2 and 10.
28th January 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,is it mandatory to complete the graduation in regular...
30th January 2012, 02:17 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

HI FRIEND....
TNPSC-TAMILNADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION THIS EXAM IS CONDUCTED by the government to post the candidate in various government posting inorder to serve the state...After your Higher Secondary level u can take up this exam...there are various types of syllabus are they for various educational level you have to choose the main subject in which are going to write exam...Inorder to become more stronger you have to concentrate in GENERAL KNOWLEDGE i.e current Affairs,history of india,then Geography...All the Best...
23rd February 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Prem kumar
I have completed MSC applied Geology, please clarify what are the exams i can write and where i get the examination schedule in advance. kindly help me please. also guide me the best training center in trichy please.
12th February 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M COM ,but i lost my 2 mark sheet can i apply for group 2 exam
15th July 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have applied my tnpsc group 2 exam using my course completion certificate can I appear in the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?