14th January 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TNPSC exam at age of 45 and while doing BSc Agriculture? Procedure to apply for exam?

i am 45 years old and BSc(agri), can i apply for TNPSC exam

What is the procedure

Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  2. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?
  3. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  4. How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?
  5. Can I apply for TNPSC exams at the age of 31 years?
  6. Eligibility to apply for TNPSC group 1 exam after B.E and age under 21 as on 1.07.2010?
  7. Can an MBA apply for TNPSC entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?
  8. While doing BSc final year can I apply for TNPSC exam? How can I apply for it?
  9. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th? -- [New]
  10. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  12. TNPSC Group II exam for B.Tech student? Procedure to apply and documents required?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  14. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  15. Can B.E final years apply for group II exams?
  16. Can I apply for TNPSC Exam having completed B.Com? Which posts I can apply? When to get the application forms for this exam?
  17. Can Btech final year students apply for Tnpsc exams?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology
15th January 2011, 07:39 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC exam at age of 45 and while doing BSc Agriculture? Procedure to apply for exam?

If you are belong to the SC/ST then there is no age limit for the exam of TNPSC.
and 18-30 years for the gen and obc category.
15th January 2011, 08:21 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC exam at age of 45 and while doing BSc Agriculture? Procedure to apply for exam?

Hi friend,
for general category upper age limit is 35 but for sc/st/bcand distitute widows of all caste there is no limitation of age.
16th January 2011, 12:39 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Candidate between age 21 to 30 years are elligible for TNPSC exam.
So i am soory to say that you are not elligible.
If you belong to reserved category then you are elligible since there is no upper age limit for them.
16th January 2011, 02:38 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

TNPSC Exam

About Your Question

*You cannot apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exam Maximum age limit is 30 years for General category and 35 years for SC/ST

General Instruction

*You cannot apply without degree for Group I and II(Because you are doing B.sc in Agricultural,you should have degree certificate at the point of Interview Time )
*You can apply for Group III and IV with 10th and 12th Certificate

Uploads

*Full details About Age Limit for TNPSC Exam

All the Best
Attached Files
File Type: docx Age limit for All Categories in TNPSC Exams.docx(11.7 KB, 67 views)
16th January 2011, 08:08 AM
anuragarya

no you can not apply for this job because your age is too big
16th January 2011, 01:22 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

please mention your caste because if you belong to the SC/ST then there is no age limit for the exam of TNPSC , if you belong to general or obc category the age limit is 18 to 35 years
16th January 2011, 02:05 PM
gokulnath b
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for TNPSC exam at age of 45 and while doing BSc Agriculture? Procedure to apply for exam?

hi..,
It depends on which category of Caste u belongs..
The Maximum Age Limit for TNPSC Group 1 Exam
1. 35 years for SCs, STs, MBCs / DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
2. 30 years for candidates not belonging to any of the above said categories.
Good Luck!!All the best!!!
16th January 2011, 06:19 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Yes,you can definitely apply for some of the exams conducted by the TNPSC if you belong to the SC/ST category.But its only liable for only some of the posts like Sub Registrar.

For most of the exam conducted by the TNPSC the age group is between 18-30 years for the General category.

If your a Government Employee then you can get age relaxation.Its better that you visit the official link of the TNPSC where the notification is published.

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/recruitment.htm

Here the notifications are published in the PDF format.So,its better that you go through the above link to go through the current notifications.
25th August 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

any asst agriculture promotion examination pubished
17th September 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

hi am doing final year B.sc agriculture if i have passed in TNPSC group 1 examination. did i have eligible for any posts in group 1?can i choose any any of the post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?