5th February 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship in NTPC during Ist year of MBA(HR&IR)

please clear my querry regarding procedure of summer internship at NTPC for M.B.A(HR&IR) Ist Year in 2011.
My mail id is [email protected]

11th February 2011, 04:32 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to apply for summer internship in NTPC during Ist year of MBA(HR&IR)

you can do training in ntpc but here should be your relative or you know to him then you make a letter from your college fron training and placement department then you send that letter to the GM /AGM of NTPC.
Letter should be in this pattern
TO
THE GM/AGM
NTPC A.B.C
16th February 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in NTPC during Ist year of MBA(HR&IR)

I want summer training of M.B.A. in Finance. So how could I get it?
30th April 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in NTPC during Ist year of MBA(HR&IR)

i want to do summer training of M.B.A in marketing. so how could i get it?
15th June 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship in NTPC during 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engg.)??
23rd June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a first year student of M.B.A @ BANGALORE i want intern ship in Psu (ntpc) so kindly inform me my mail id is

[email protected]
7th September 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP DURING THE FIRST YEAR OF MBA, KINDLY GUIDE ME HOW COULD I WILL BE ABLE TO GET INTO NTPC FOR THAT AS I DONT HAVE ANY KNOWN PERSON THERE????
20th February 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i m in 2nd sem of mba and i want to do training from ntpc.so kindly please tell me how can i apply for training my email id is [email protected]
26th April 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my pgdm program.i want to do internship in human resource at reputed company.so plz inform me regarding . id is [email protected].
21st May 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Please tell me the procedure to apply summer internship
(finance ) for 2013.. Am pursuing MBA2nd semester.. please send the information. My e-mail ID [email protected]
2nd March 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Gudmrng sir, i am pursuing MBA(HR&IR)2nd semester and i am looking forward to apply for summer internship. Please send me the procedure for the same on my email id [email protected] .
9th March 2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to pursue internship in mba ( finance ), at ntpc so please let me know whether there is any vacancy

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?