5th February 2011, 02:39 PM
vikrant325496

Institutes and short term courses for joining Merchant Navy course after completing ITI from Electronics Mechanic?

Sir
i have completed my iti from electronics mechanic and i have built my career in merchant navy. So, explain some institutes and short term cources to help me joining a merchant navy
plz reply
thank u

18th February 2011, 03:11 AM
divaykhosla

Default Re: Institutes and short term courses for joining Merchant Navy course after completing ITI from Electronics Mechanic?

you can apply for it after giving jee
18th February 2011, 03:21 AM
Abhi_1

Default Re: Institutes and short term courses for joining Merchant Navy course after completing ITI from Electronics Mechanic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrant325496 View Post
Sir
i have completed my iti from electronics mechanic and i have built my career in merchant navy. So, explain some institutes and short term cources to help me joining a merchant navy
plz reply
thank u

Hey, Merchant Navy is a great deal to get into ,but here you need to be updated with all the new things that come up.

For that you need a very reliable and effcient institute.

Tolani, is one of the best institues with a real platform to getinto merchant navy and learn new courses.

Tolani is is Mumbai aswell as in Pune.

You will find a lot many courses that Tolani provides will be turely benificial for your future
19th March 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed diploma in electronics course , sir i want to join merchant navy. sir give me some instructions for it.
20th March 2011, 04:53 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrant325496 View Post
Sir
plz reply
thank u
hello friend
merchant navy is good because here more scope is there to earn money.
as u are a ITI qualifier so you better do the degree course to get into it.
you can apply for it after giving JEE.
all the best.
24th March 2011, 09:24 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Merchant Navy is a great deal to get into ,but here you need to be updated with all the new things that come up.
For that you need a very reliable and effcient institute.
Tolani, is one of the best institues with a real platform to getinto merchant navy and learn new courses.
Tolani is is Mumbai aswell as in Pune.
You will find a lot many courses that Tolani provides will be turely benificial for your future
8th July 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i am sanjay i am doing iti i want to help me sir
24th July 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir..i just give the exam of gp rating...but after that how can i get a good job..in shipping line..
26th July 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir iam completed iti electronics coure and distence pursuing diploma electronices i want to next step what is good way and what is the cources is the best ?
2nd January 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Biswajit pradhan have alredy complit(10th, 2arts) ITI Fitter and also get the 2 year,s experience from HITACHI METGLASH PVT (LTD) after all can i join in merchant navy?
13th February 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,, i have panama cdc & i am joining as wiper, so will i apply for further examination?

Regards,
mahesh guneeta
19th June 2013, 12:38 AM
psaha7306

i have completed my iti from turner trade and i have built my career in merchant navy. So, explain some institutes and short term cources to help me joining a merchant navy
plz reply me
18th May 2014, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir I complete my 12 commerce exam I got 61% after 2 month I also complete I.t.i in electranic mechanic I want to study more and job also so what can I do????
5th December 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed ITI Electronics,Diploma ECE and B.Tech ECE . I interested in PCB design course which is the best institution in Bangalore and Hyderabad. Please reply me.. Sir.
Gmail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?