14th June 2012, 04:21 PM
RAGH231996

How to join Indian Air Force after completing 11th?

Hello,

my name is ragh and i am 16 year old have completed my 11th, now i wanna join indian air force.is there any possiblity for me.please tell me now.thanks

15th June 2012, 12:10 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGH231996 View Post
Hello,

my name is ragh and i am 16 year old have completed my 11th, now i wanna join indian air force.is there any possiblity for me.please tell me now.thanks
Sorry you are not eligible to apply for Air force because your age and education qualification is not satisfied .

To apply for Air force exam , you should have a completed intermediate from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for Air force examination .

To join Air force course , you have to crack the NDA (National Defence Academy ) Examination .

National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II .

>>Indian Army
>>Indian Navy
>>Indian Air force

Eligibility Criteria :-

Aspirant should have a completed Higher Secondary Level (12th) exam from a recognized School and have a Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects to apply for NDA Examination .

There is no minimum marks required for this examination and Pass marks is enough to appear for NDA Examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam OR pass out candidates OR awaiting the exam results can also eligible to apply for this examination .

The Aspirant age should not less than 16.5 years and not later than 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination and No upper age limits is required for this examination . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

Minimum acceptable height for this examination is 162.5 cms with corrected weight .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
15th June 2012, 12:15 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for NDA exam.Because you are in 11th atandard.
NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

As my knowledge there are some basic and important eligibility criteria are described below-

NOTE: - Only unmarried males are eligible.

Educational Qualification : - candidates must passed 10+12th with Physics and Maths and have to minimal 60% in 10th.

NOTE : - Candidates must be physically and medically fit for the NDA test.

EXAM PATTERN

Physical Standard for Indian Air Force:

OTHER OPTION :-

I have attached the NDA NOTIFICATION and PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY criteria document so please check it out.

For any further info..log on to UPSC's official website.http://upsc.gov.in
15th June 2012, 12:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

There are several groups under Indian air force.

To apply for Group X

your minimum age should be 17 - 22 Years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate or Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering. Then you will be eligible for the technical trades.

To apply for group "Y"

one needs to be between 17 and 22 years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Then you will be eligible for all group Y trades except the musical trade.

To be eligible for the musical trade of group y

you have to be between 17 and 25 years and minimum qualification required is Passed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards and should be proficient in playing one of the musical instrument.

For more information you can log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
15th June 2012, 01:07 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

At the age of 16 years and after 11th it is not possible to join Indian Air Force as the Minimum educational qualification to join IAF through NDA entrance exam is 12th with a minimum age of 16.5 years.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY is conducted by UPSC two times a year for entry in to three wings of NDA:-

INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
INDIAN AIR FORCE

In order to join Indian Air Force wing of NDA you have to first complete 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as sujects. The final year 12th exam appearing candidate is also eligible to apply for NDA.

Apart from the other eligibility criteria, the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age. The candidate should have possessed good Physical and Mental physique.

The aspiring candidate has to maintain a certain prescribed Physical standard in order to join any wing of NDA.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th June 2012, 04:45 PM
epson

Your qualification is not enough you will have to finish your secondary education i.e., when you will be almost 16-17 yrs you can apply for this exam named NDA exam to join AIRFORCE

NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

To apply for the exam ,

~ The candidate's age should be between 16.5 to 19 years only
~ The candidate must be a citizen of India
~ The candidate must be an unmarried male candidate
~Minimum acceptable height for this examination is 162.5 cms with corrected weight .

Generally , the exam will conduct by UPSC twice in every year

Selection process : -

1) Written exam
2) SSB Interview
3) Medical test

Exam syllabus : -

1) General ability
2) Maths

For details of UPSC exam click the link
http://www.upsc.gov.in

To apply online for the exam click
http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

the further information regarding the trauma once you get selected is clearly given in the below link
http://realityviews.blogspot.in/2010...air-force.html
All the best . . .
15th June 2012, 10:24 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Hello,

HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Air force after passing 11th.

If you want to join Indian Air force then you have to pass 12th class with Science with maths stream.

After that you have to qualify the National Defence academy Exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
In month of August and April.

For more deail log on to www.ups.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
18th September 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

my name is ashish joshy.iam 16.5 years old and studying in 12th.in 11th i have 64% mark.can i join indian air force as a piolet after completing 12th.please inform me.my email id:[email protected]
17th October 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am lokeshwar now i'm doing my diploma final year in electronics and communication engineering with 85% i would like to join the indian air force can you tell me the basic procedures to join and basic qualifications
4th December 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM DHRUV. NOW I AM IN STANDERD 11TH.HOW I JOIN IAF FLYING BRANCH AFTER 12TH? HOW TO JOIN NDA EXAM?WHERE I SHOULD GO FIRST AFTER 12TH
21st December 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

my name is mumtaz now iam in 11 standard i want to join IAFafter passing 10 TH CLASS
21st December 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM MUMTAZ I COMPLETED MY 10 CLASS NOW I AM IN 11 CLASS HOW I CAN JOIN IAF du
22nd December 2012, 04:27 PM
Sandeep Goyat 7

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 11th?

You have to wait for this because you are currently not eligible for the NDA entrance exam as your age is less than 16.5 years and this NDA examcan make you to join the Indian Air force. The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 years to 19 years. So you can apply for the exam next year. One more thing is that the exam is conducted twice in ayear and you can try the exam maximum 5 times. Best of luck for your future.
22nd December 2012, 05:12 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 11th?

Quote:
Hello,

hi friend,

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination.

You have completed Your 12th Science from Recognized board.

Unmarried Male can apply for it.

AgeLimit 16 1/2 to 19 years.

citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

all the best............
23rd December 2012, 03:14 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 11th?

Quote:
Hello,

How To Join Indian Air Force

At your age..it would be perfect for you to get into Air Force through NDA (National Defense Academy) Exam

A candidate must have the following minimum eligibility criterion for appearing for the exam :-

>> The candidate must be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years..

>> The candidate must either be appearing for 12th boards or must have already cleared it..

So, you can appear for the NDA from the next year onwards..

You need to clear the following rounds in order to appear for the exam :-

>> General Ability
>> Basic Test of Maths, English and Science
>> Personal Interview
>> Medical Examination

You can visit http://upsc.gov.in for more details about the exams..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
2nd December 2014, 12:09 PM
Parmar hitesh manubhai

Default How to indian army after 11 science officer

My name is hitesh and iam in 17 year 11 month 11 science iam join in officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?