14th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?

I have passed 12th with arts as subject with 70% marks and now pass graduation with 55%marks & arts as subject. I want to become an officer in belt force please tell me how can i
become officer. Also tell about career of arts stream student I have subject economics,geography,business management,english.

30th April 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?

i have scoliogy, home science ,phy., subject what scope 4 me
10th May 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?

can a ba pass student become army officer
31st May 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

now i am in 2 arts student. can i eligible for test of army officer after 2 .
20th August 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

mere 12th mai 45/.hai. Kya mujhe ek achhi salary wali good job mil sakti hai.
29th August 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

kya female ke liye bhi medical checab jaruree hai pls tell me
1st February 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I am 10 2 passed in first division can i get job with good salary between 30-50 or what should i do
26th March 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have given 12th sci exam now I want to do fine arts as well as defence which graduation i may do?
30th April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I studied in Arts n my subject is Economics,Geography, Pol.science ,Hindi, English, and P.H.E now what is best for me in college
1st May 2014, 07:12 PM
shubhamrathi27

Smile Re: How to become an officer in Belt force after passing 12th with Arts? What is the career in Arts stream?

Hey friend,

No you cannot apply for joining in Indian navy as you are not satisfying the Education qualificaiton for it as having completed +2 in Arts Stream which makes you ineligible.

The needed Qualification for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects with a fair percentage and from a recognized school board of education in order to be eligible for joining in Indian navy with a minimum education qualification

So,it is clear that you are ineligible for joining in Indian Navy with this qualification.

But with the qualification of yours you can join in another Defence force of India which is the Indian Army.

You can join in this force with a qualification of completed +2 in Arts stream.

The other qualification to be satisied along with this is that you need to be a Citizen of India and the Martial Status for the exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried Male candidate

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years of age.The candidate appearing for the exam must be Physically fit while appearing for the exam

If you want to know more info regarding the exam check at www.upsc.gov.in
3rd June 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th classs with arts stream and my subjects are geography,economics,history,hindi and english and now what will be best option for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?