6th February 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I give exam of CS-Intermediate if I have passed CA-CPT exam in the month of May?

I have passrd ca-cpt and in this may I am giving exam of ca-ipcc.Can I give exam of cs-intermediate?

27th May 2011, 06:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give exam of CS-Intermediate if I have passed CA-CPT exam in the month of May?

Hello friend,
The Common Proficiency Test, conducted by ICAI is not considered equivalent to the foundation program of company secretary course.
According to ICSI, to get exemption from the foundation program one must be a graduate or have qualified the final examination of professional courses. As in your case, you must qualify the final exam of chartered accountancy course to get the exemption.
So, if you are interested in pursuing company secretary course along with chartered accountancy , either you enroll for the foundation program, which will be followed by executive program and final course, or earn a bachelors degree or wait untill you complete the chartered accountancy course to enroll directly for the executive program, previously known as intermediate course.
The registration for any of the company secretary program must be done six months before the commencement of examinations.
For more information, you may refer to the official website of ICSI.
10th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give exam of CS-Intermediate if I have passed CA-CPT exam in the month of May?

sir when to give cpt entrance exam.
12th July 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Cpt should be without math as ca has nothing to do with maths.
15th July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can Ca inter cleared person Directly give the Cs Executive Exams
31st August 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know that can we pursue CA,CS and BCom together...
19th January 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can one who has completed B.Com apply for CS Intermediate level ?
24th January 2012, 02:21 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

There is a big scope for the Company Secretary Like Private Companies
Consulting firms
Financial institutions
Bank

There are three level of Company secretary
Foundation
Intermediate Courses
Final Courses

Foundation Courses It is a basic-level course
Duration - 8 Months
Eligibility criteria Is passing the 10+2 examinations.

Intermediate Courses : Duration - 9 Months
Once you clear the Foundation Course of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or ICWAI, ICAI or have earned a Bachelors / Master's degree, you can enroll for the course.

Final Courses
Once you complete and clear the intermediate course, you are eligible for the Final course.
25th October 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

can i give cs executive after passing both groups of ca ipcc
24th March 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

after clearing the cpt exams can i enroll directly for the executive programme of cs.
24th March 2013, 08:54 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after clearing the cpt exams can i enroll directly for the executive programme of cs.
After clearing the CPT exams you will get admission in the CA -IPCC stage
CPT exams are conducted by ICAI for the CA programme

CS or Company secretary is a totally different course and is conducted by ICSI

After clearing CPT course, you will not get admission in the CS executive level stage

Eligibilty to give the Executive level (Intermediate) Exams of ICSI is
Graduation Pass or Foundation course pass of the ICSI
16th June 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

can i take the admission in cs executive if i got cleared ca-cpt in dec 2009
6th August 2013, 10:40 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes dear

after passing your cpt exam you can go dirctly for cs executive program,

as per latest notification of icsi i.e institute of company seceratory of india you are eligible for direct entry to cs executive of cs course after passing cpt of icai

cpt of icai has been considered equal to foundation of icsi,
so you can get registered with icsi for cs executive course

for more visit notifications of icsi

website- icsi.edu
12th October 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I give cs intermediate exam if I have cleared cpt in 2014 (may).
24th June 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i give CS foundation programme exam and CA CPT exam together ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?