8th June 2010, 03:21 PM
Prity Gabhane

Last date of registration for CS intermediate December exam for both the groups? Is there any percentage criteria in Graduation?

I need last date of registration for cs intermediate dec for both groups and should have any percentage criteria graduation.

Prity

23rd May 2011, 07:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of registration for CS intermediate December exam for both the groups? Is there any percentage criteria in Graduation?

Normally the candidates are required to register at least 9 months prior to the test date. So if you wish to appear for the December exam you should have registered by March. You can send in a DD of Rs 250 for the prospectus. The required information will be available in the same. Also visiting the ICSI site too will be useful.
3rd June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of registration for CS intermediate December exam for both the groups? Is there any percentage criteria in Graduation?

i completed my b.com in this march now i want to join to c.s it is better to do this course or not
4th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to the procedure of registration in cs after b.com.plz reply me my e-mail id id ([email protected])
5th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs now i m not filling applicatoin yet is it is possible
29th July 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs when is last date for registration for cs intermediate is there any percentage criteria in graduation
16th November 2011, 01:12 PM
arunnair8823

Smile Re: Last date of registration for CS intermediate December exam for both the groups? Is there any percentage criteria in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my b.com in this march now i want to join to c.s it is better to do this course or not
Please go ahead B.Com and CS is a good combination. Even I'm thinking of CS since I've done my MBA.
20th June 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i m a B.B.A Final year student can i apply c.s intermediate exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?