6th February 2011, 03:56 PM
Sanjukta Tripathy

Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics

sir, i want to know about the syllabus for the entrance exam in M.Sc. Physics in utkal university, orissa. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam in Utkal University and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack?
  2. Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics
  3. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University
  4. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus for entrance exam in Physics Hons for MSc in Utkal University?
  6. Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc
  7. Previous years physics question papers of MSc entrance of Utkal University
  8. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  9. M.Sc Zoology entrance exam syllabus of Utkal university and Revenshaw university? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  12. Eligibility for PG in physics in utkal university
  13. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  14. Previous years MSc entrance question papers of chemistry of Utkal University?
  15. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  16. Syllabus and previous year question papers for Chemistry PG entrance exam in Utkal University?
  17. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  18. Previous years MSc entrance question paper of Chemistry of Utkal University?
5th April 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics

i donot find the physics syllabus of utkal university.so kindly help me.......
10th May 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics

sir, i want to know about the msc comp.sc syllabus for utkal university entrance exam 2011.
16th May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

When pg forw will published
30th May 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Chem Msc in uu i want to admit .slv it
14th June 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know about the courses and facilities in botany for Msc
17th June 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

would anybody like to help me getting syllabus for M.Sc Physics? At least post the website to get it.
30th June 2011, 02:24 PM

Smile Re: Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics

]i donot find the physics syllabus of utkal university.so kindly help me.......[/QUOTE]
14th July 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i donot find the botany syllabus of utkal university.so kindly help me. my e- mail address [email protected]
28th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir please i want to know about msc physics enterance syllabus
1st August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can't find the physics enterance syllabus please help
11th August 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to know the syllabus of m.sc physics
please reply me [email protected]
30th September 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Somebody please send me the syllabus of physics MSC entrance exam 2012 of vanivihar(utkal) university to my email address : [email protected] do as soon as possible.
1st December 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the pg entrance format for physics 2012
8th December 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure of msc botany in utkal university
2nd January 2012, 09:46 PM

can i get the syllabus for utkal university entrance exam for admission
8th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get the syllabus for utkal university entrance exam for physics pg?
17th January 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of entrance examination for msc physics
22nd April 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

can i get the syllabus for utkal university entrance exam for chemistry pg?
22nd April 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get the syllabus fir utkal university entrance exam for chemistry pg?
2nd May 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW SILABUS IN M.SC IN CHEMISTRY
21st June 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

what are the botany msc entrance syllabus 2013 of vanivihar university?
21st June 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the botany entrance syllabus 2013 of vanivihar university....
21st June 2013, 09:46 AM

i want to know the syllabus for pg entrance of utkal university in physics
1st July 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam in analytical and applied economics in utkal university
4th July 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i want msc botany entrance syllabus
23rd September 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want the syllabus of physics msc entrance of utkal university.kindly help me
26th February 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of Computer Science
4th April 2014, 02:00 PM
susmita patra

sir, i want to know about the syllabus for the entrance exam in M.Sc. Physics in utkal university, orissa. Kindly help me.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?