16th June 2012, 09:42 AM
ankitbala

Which college can I get after scoring 109 marks and 90000 rank in AIEEE?

i had got 109 marks and about 90000 rank in aieee 2012 can you get me a list of deserved good colleges in india??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 80000 and 90000 rank?
  2. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 90000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Which college college will I get after scoring 90000 rank in EAMCET -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in BIT Mesra in Ranchi after scoring 90,000 rank in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Which are the best private colleges which I can get for B.Tech in CS branch after scoring 109 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get NIIT Srinagar after scoring 109 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Will I get a branch at Jaypee in B.Tech program after scoring 90,000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in AIEEE and 26000 rank?
  10. Can I get computer science stream in CEC after scoring 135-140 marks?
  11. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  12. How to take admission in Banaras University after scoring 109 marks
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  14. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  15. Which college should I consider under PTU after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE with state rank of 8220?
  16. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  17. How much rank can I expect after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? In which college can I get?
  18. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
20th August 2012, 10:15 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 109 marks and 90000 rank in AIEEE?

You must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that. On the basis qualifying the AIEEE with a rank of 90000 you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges.
It is difficult to say in which college you will get a seat as your question lacks detail information. In the absence of such vital information it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.
You haven't even mentioned which branch/discipline in engineering you want to pursue.
I would also like to remind you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.
Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.

For your reference i would like to mentioned that:
Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
20th August 2012, 10:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 109 marks and 90000 rank in AIEEE?

You must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that. On the basis qualifying the AIEEE with a rank of 90000 you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges.
It is difficult to say in which college you will get a seat as your question lacks detail information. In the absence of such vital information it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.
You haven't even mentioned which branch/discipline in engineering you want to pursue.
I would also like to remind you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.
Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
20th August 2012, 10:59 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

20th August 2012, 11:18 PM
ad55

Sorry my friend in such a low rank you wont be able to get any government college which every one dreams of but dont get worried you can try for the good private colleges
Such colleges are mentioned below
1.Lovely Profesional University-Punjab
2.Maharishi Makendeshwar University-Ambala
3.Amity University
4.Sharda University
5.Pratap University
20th August 2012, 11:22 PM
ad55

Sorry my friend in such a low rank you wont be able to get any government college which every one dreams of but dont get worried you can try for the good private colleges
Such colleges are mentioned below
1.Lovely Profesional University-Punjab
2.Maharishi Makendeshwar University-Ambala
3.Amity University
4.Sharda University
5.Pratap University
1st July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i ve got 104 marks in jee main .... n 95% in state board exams ....can i get any NIT admission in CSE
20th June 2015, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I get 79 marks in jeemain2015 and 89% marks in 12th board of U.P. can I get a best government college abroad India.
20th June 2015, 10:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello
As you are telling that you got 109 marks in AIEEE then these marks are not very good so that you should get government colleges. Then you should try for private colleges. Here are some of the private colleges which are given below:-
East point group of colleges, Bangalore
Sharda university
Amity university
Pratap university
Lovely professional university, Punjab
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?