9th April 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges which are not considering GATE score for admission? List of the colleges in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering

I want to do my M tech in transportation engineering.Let me know the list of colleges which is not considering gate score for the admission.Also i want to know the colleges in Tamilnadu which is not considering GATE score for the admissions

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege
  3. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  4. List of the colleges offering M.E Transportation engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  6. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  7. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  8. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  9. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  10. Engineering colleges for M.Tech admission without GATE score?
  11. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  12. List of colleges where I can get admission for PhD as per my GATE score? -- [New]
  13. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  14. Is GATE score card necessary for all M.Tech colleges? List of colleges that conduct individual test for admission in M.Tech?
  15. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  16. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list?
  17. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  18. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 18.5 score?
6th February 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which are not considering GATE score for admission? List of the colleges in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering

i have secured 80% in 1st and 2nd sem.1class in 3rd and 4th sem.2nd class in 5th.6th and 7th sem and 1 class in 8th sem. am i eligible for m.e?
1st April 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which are not considering GATE score for admission? List of the colleges in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering

I just want to know of Universities/Institutions that provide M.E/M.tech admissions without GATE , i.e institutes with their own entrance exam.
I also want to know for Direct PhD admissions without GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?