19th June 2012, 12:49 PM

Am I eligible for UPCPMT exam at an age of 16?

date of birth my daughter is 29-05-1996 what she is eligible for upcpmt exam 2013

17th July 2012, 11:01 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for UPCPMT exam at an age of 16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
date of birth my daughter is 29-05-1996 what she is eligible for upcpmt exam 2013
Hey friend,

UPCPMT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in UG programme in medical colleges available in Uttar Pradesh

By writing this exam the candidates can join in courses like:

> MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
> BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
> BHMS - Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
> BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
> BUMS - Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery

For this year 2012,the exam got over as it was held on June 3rd.

The exam consists of 2 papers namely:
  1. Paper 1 : Botany and Zoology
  2. Paper 2 : Chemistry and Physics

Am I eligible for UPCPMT exam at an age of 16?

Being 16 years old you are ineligible for applying for the UPCPMT exam as you are not satisfying the age limit needed for the exam

The candidate appearing for the exam must be 17 years old.

Regarding the education qualification the needed eligibility is that you need to have completed +2 with with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects

Right now you are not eligible for the exam,so it is better that you apply next year by satisfying the needed eligibility criteria's.

ALL THE BEST
17th July 2012, 11:13 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPCPMT exam at an age of 16?

UPCPMT - UTTAR PRADESH COMBINED PRE MEDICAL TEST conducted for under Graduate MBBS, BDS, BHMS etc. courses in Uttar Pradesh Medical Institute.

You are not eligible to apply for UPCPMT at the age of 16 years as the minimum age to apply for the same is 17 years.

Apart from this the eligible candidate should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject of studies from a recognised Board.

So you can try for UPCPMT in the next year when you will be eligible for the same.
17th July 2012, 11:15 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

UPCPMT - UTTAR PRADESH COMBINED PRE MEDICAL TEST conducted for under Graduate MBBS, BDS, BHMS etc. courses in Uttar Pradesh Medical Institute.

You are not eligible to apply for UPCPMT at the age of 16 years as the minimum age to apply for the same is 17 years.

Apart from this the eligible candidate should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject of studies from a recognised Board.

So you can try for UPCPMT in the next year when you will be eligible for the same.
18th July 2012, 08:16 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->sorry to say my dear friend,but you are not eligible for this at the age of 16 because minimum age required to apply for this is 17 years.

-->but yes you can prepare now for its entrance test so that you can perform well after 1 year.

-->other thing that comes under its eligibility criteria is that candidate must have to clear +2 class PCB subjects from the recognised board.

-->so,well prepare yourself now and try next year.

all the best....go ahead...
18th July 2012, 05:01 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

No you are not eligible for this exam at the age of 16.

Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test conducted for admission into under graduate medical programs available in the medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh.

UPCPMT 2012 Eligibility Criteria:
Residency Requirement: Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) 2012 is a state level examination. Candidates, who are native of Uttar Pradesh, are eligible to apply. However, other state candidates may also apply, given they should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the government of Uttar Pradesh

Age : Candidate must be 17 years of age in the year in which he / she want to appear in Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) 2012.

Educational Qualification For Appearing in UPCPMT 2012 : The candidate must have passed intermediate science (Biology Group) or equivalent examination.
9th November 2012, 11:45 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

UP CPMT stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. The entrance examination is conducted every year for admission into Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani programs offered by various Institutions across the state at under graduate level.

Eligibility Criteria for UPCPMT 2012

You should have completed 10+2 with Biology, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or any other elective subject with English.

You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Biology, Chemistry and Physics with a practical test and English as a compulsory subject.

You must have passed pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after passing 10+2.

You must have passed first year of the three years degree course from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test and you should have passed 10+2 with English.

You must have passed B.Sc. examination with two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?