19th June 2012, 05:15 PM

How to do Hindi Language paper at 10th level for recruitment in Haryana?

[B]i am not done hindi papers in 10th standard. i want to do hindi language papers on 10th level for any recruitment in haryana.so plz tell me process for this
because hindi compulsory in haryana....
thanx........

5th May 2013, 10:14 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Hindi Language paper at 10th level for recruitment in Haryana?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that there is no criteria to go for re-exam again in 10th Standard and thats also only for the Hindi Subject.You must also note that if you have completed some level of educations all that will be interlinked by the previous results that is By the 10th Results to the next step to the 11th and then 12th.

You have to give all the subject exam for class 10th in order to apply for having a one new subjects in it and which is not possible there is very rare chance to attempt the exam,Beside this there are lots of opportunity you may go with anyone don't try to have just a single options only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?