20th May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How is it possible to join CBI or CID after passing 12th?

i m jaskiran singh sidhu from alwar rajasthan sir i want to join c.bi or c.id nd i m just 12 th passed out nd i want to serve my country sir how is it possible where is ur brabnch

24th January 2012, 05:13 PM
mittal swati
Member+

Default Re: How is it possible to join CBI or CID after passing 12th?

Recruitment of Deputy Superintendents of Police in the CBI is done through the Civil Services Examination conducted by the UPSC. Certain physical standards are set for officers in this service. On selection, candidates undergo a foundation course at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy and are sent to the CBI Training Academy at Ghaziabad for further inputs. A DSP can rise up to the level of Joint Director in the CBI.
4th May 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am Rahul Kumar Singh passed 10 2. Am I able to apply for CID. reply please .Mo. No. 918874915129 email id. : [email protected].
5th May 2013, 10:18 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

To join CBI or CID you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC (Staff selection commission)board every year.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation in any discipline

AGE LIMIT : 20 - 27 years
Upper age relaxation will applicable SC/ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?