9th February 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?

sir,
i am an nri from riyadh,saudi,studying in 7.cbse.school.to become a local student of hyderabad ,when should i join the school in india,from 8 class or 9 class.?pls answer my query.
thanks student.

21st June 2011, 04:45 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?

hi friend,

hi friend just submit your documents related to the issue that you are an NRI student and then later you just confirm in school that the availability of NRI quota, then confirm it and join the school,it is simple and easy process.

all the best
14th July 2015, 06:06 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am an nri from riyadh,saudi,studying in 7.cbse.school.to become a local student of hyderabad ,when should i join the school in india,from 8 class or 9 class.?pls answer my query.
thanks student.
Currently you are in Saudi Arabia. To become a local student in Hyderabad, you have to come to India, right after you have finished class 7. To become a local student in any city, you have to be there. So right from class 8 you will be starting your career in India. Now I am guessing that you want to pursue your career in India. Then I would suggest you to take citizenship of India sooner or later. Because other than that you won't be able to pursue jobs here. You are still a citizen of Saudi Arabia. You need to apply for citizenship to the government of India and redeem your Aadhar card and voter ID card. Then Hyderabad will become your local state and India will be your country.
29th March 2021, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I study in 7th class please guide for available exam names for std 8th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?