27th June 2012, 12:12 AM
hkaurs2008

Age limit to apply for government teaching job for Ladies? My age is 37 years and I have done B.Ed

What is the age limit for applying for Government Teaching Job for ladies.
My age is 37 years. I have done B.Ed.

27th June 2012, 07:41 AM
janvi roy

Default Re: Age limit to apply for government teaching job for Ladies? My age is 37 years and I have done B.Ed

Having B.ed is an advance opportunity for you to get a job in government school jobs. But since you are 37 years old,unless and until you belong from sc/st or obc class your chances are low. Dont loose hope. You can apply this year also for the post of a teacher. Prepare well. Best of luck. Regards
26th July 2012, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Age limit to apply for government teaching job for Ladies? My age is 37 years and I have done B.Ed

my age is 36 & it will 37 on 23 sept 12 can i do Bed i am belong to sc & afte bed I hve to doe MA than my age will be 40yrs can i get govt job after that
24th August 2012, 09:57 PM

my age is 26 .i have completed M.Sc .what is the age limit for open category ladies for the post of junior professor?
9th October 2012, 11:38 PM

I am 44 yrs old male and i have done MA, B.Ed. , can i get government job, what is maximam age limil?
4th March 2013, 02:46 PM

my age is 39 and i belong to general category i have done b.ed . can i apply for central school job.
4th March 2013, 08:02 PM

Your age will not be an issue to apply for the government teacher's job. You can apply for the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) in order to become school teacher in government school.

Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by each state separately to hire teachers for state government funded schools. This exam is conducted on the annual basis. You can certainly appear for it.

Alternatively you can apply for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET). It is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the schools funded by the central government such as Kendriya Vidhalaya, Tibetan schools etc.

Generally CTET is considerd to be more difficult than the TET entrance exam. However CTET is preferred since all schools affiliated with CBSE have to select candidates through CTET entrance exam. Besides central government offers better salary.

No matter which exam you apply for, the eligibility criteria will remain the same.

Eligibility

1. You should be Indian national.

2. Any graduation degree would be sufficient.

3. You will need minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation.

4. Bachelor of Education degree is also mandatory

5. There is no upper age limit for CTET. However this criteria could change for TET entrance exam from state to state. For example Bihar has 60 years as the age limit to apply.
5th March 2013, 02:59 PM
onlyforyou

Dear There,

For applying government teaching jobs, your age will not be issue.

You can appear for either TET examination or CTET examination.

The eligibility criteria required for both examinations are same. here, these are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation with 60% marks in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age criteria is not required for CTET examination.

* For TET examination, age limit is vary from state to state.

* Nationality:- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
6th June 2013, 04:40 PM

i got 55% in m.com from ignou so am i eligible to appear in b.ed entrance please answer
24th June 2013, 11:59 PM

is ctet required for drawing teacher?
25th June 2013, 12:11 AM

is ctet required for drawing teacher?
5th December 2013, 11:21 AM

Re:Age limit to apply for gorernment teaching job for Ladies?My age is 36 years and I have done T.Y.B.COM

and appear M.COM.
13th January 2014, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by hkaurs2008 View Post
My age is 37 years. I have done B.Ed.
no no no no no no no
6th March 2014, 10:56 PM

Question Re: Age limit to apply for government teaching job for Ladies? My age is 37 years and I have done B.Ed

Originally Posted by hkaurs2008 View Post
My age is 38 years. I have done B.Ed.
i am handicapped student
i obtained pass class with english subject
so kind me infoermation in this qualifications

24th March 2014, 01:54 PM

I am 37 years old and want to do BED. After doing BED have a chance to get job as teacher in govt/private.
13th September 2014, 12:01 AM

I am 40 years old. i have done BED from IGNOU I wants Goverment job for teaching.i can apply is job or not.please clear.
10th January 2015, 10:23 PM

I have passed the ctet and am a B.sc ,B.ed but i am 37 yrs of age ,can i apply
9th March 2015, 10:42 AM

MY AGE IS 37 AND I HAVE PASSED B.SC.WITH 52% MARKS.NOW I WILL GIVE JEE B.ED.-2015 FROM LUCKNOW UNI.,AFTER PASSING B.ED I WILL 40YRS,THAN CAN I APPLY FOR GOVT.TEACHER'S JOB OR I SHOULD GO FOR TET/CTET TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR GOVT. TEACHER'S JOB?
27th August 2015, 09:59 PM

I'm 38years sci., Bed, gen category .I've passed uptet2011 .but couldn't got where ihad applied .what shall I do to get gov.teaching job
27th July 2016, 03:39 AM

Hi I am 37 years old divorce woman done my graduation from Birla institute am I eligible for kendriya vidhyalay school exams
15th August 2016, 03:10 AM

Sir my age is 37 year and I am M.Sc organic chemistry and PGDBA and I have 14 year experience in marketing company plz guide me for a government job
5th March 2017, 07:28 PM

I am 37 year old I am mcom med tat pass I can apply for higher secondary teacher what is a age limit for general category for woman
9th March 2017, 09:09 PM

Hi, I am 33 years old with less than 45% marks in graduation. I scored 80% in MBA. can I go with B.ED and then eligible for CTET.
31st July 2017, 11:45 PM

Dear sir/Mam, I am 37 Now, I have finished my Higher Secondary(Commerce, Accounts, Economics,Maths) and DECE (3 years). Now i want to be a teacher, can i try here after i.e. 3 years degree, and then 1 year BEd., so my age will be 41 after that there is any chances to get Govt. Job ? is there any other ways to finish the degrees simultaneously ? Advice Please !
6th November 2017, 02:39 AM

Hi I am 44 year lady. Can I get a job at this age. I did my post graduation with 64 % & b ed with 1st class. I have past teaching experience also but no certificate proving that help me please
20th January 2018, 12:20 AM

Can I get government school teacher job as I have done TTC and I am 40 in this January. And as I am jain is there any age limit for minorities?
13th April 2018, 11:20 PM

I am 42 year, but I am a woman candidate.i have done MSc andCT,can I apply for assistant teacher
23rd June 2018, 11:00 PM

I have completed my BA B ED in English medium can I try my age is 40 ,if yes what preparation should I do I am in the teaching field from 10 years, please guide.
27th August 2018, 10:28 PM

Hello I m 35 years and 9 months belongs to SC category am I eligible for bank exam
25th July 2019, 02:00 PM

I am 36 years General caste ladies. I have completed m.a also now continuing b.ed ...i have any opportunities in govt job.. kindly give me suggestions.
27th August 2020, 01:18 AM

I am 37 years old and have done M.com and b.ed. which govt job I cam eligible for