28th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering

Dear Sir, i am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and i m in 5 semester now. After the graduation I want to go US for M.S. So please tell me how to prepare for GRE and Is it necessary to give this test? What is the difference between GMAT and GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  2. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  3. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  4. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  5. Which is the best book for GRE? What is the revised version of GRE? Is there any difference in the exam pattern?
  6. Higher degree in computer engineering Abroad? Role of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. How to prepare for IPS exam while pursuing engineering from computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  9. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  10. Should I go for general GRE or GRE subject test in computer science?
  11. How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science?
  12. Can I apply for SAIL exam after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?
  13. How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering
  14. Am I eligible for GRE after scoring 69% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  17. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
29th June 2012, 12:11 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering

Following are some of the books you can use as reference to score good marks in the exam:-

>Barron's GRE Book

>Nova's - GRE Prep Course

>Kaplan GRE Exam Premier with CD-ROM

>GRE: Practicing to Take the General Test 10th Edition (From ETS)

You will get some model question papers in the official website of ets:- www.ets.org
Do check them out too.
2nd October 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering

sir im doin my final year cs engineering,i dont think i have enough practical knowledge to do well in any company... now for this is doin ms in U.S.A good or mtech in india??i just am looking forward to master myself in almost all the aspects of my field. plz guide me on this.my present aggregate is 60%
11th December 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GRE, and then how to contact universities of different countries ? I have completed B.Tech in Electrical and electronics engineering this year and now looking forward for M.S. as my Post Graduate course in any foreign country,please help me out.
14th August 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for GRE??? iam pursuing B.tech 1st year CSE branch and how many time write this exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?