11th February 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

Right now i m doing MBA finance,i want to do CS along with it. Is it beenficial to do CS along with MBA?Is it beneficial to do correspondent CS? I also want to know the procedure to apply for it and its fee structure? Will it be easy to carry on both the courses simultaneously?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  2. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  3. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  4. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
  5. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  6. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  12. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in India? Procedure to apply?
  15. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  16. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  17. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  18. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
12th February 2011, 08:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

Since you are currently pursuing MBA you do have the minimum qualification required to pursue CS. You need to send an application along with a DD of Rs 250/- to ICSI. Since you are graduate you can register for the intermediate level directly. It is possible to do both the courses simultaneously. Just requires you to balance the time for studying for both the courses.
13th March 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

i m pursuing PGDHRM from symbiosis pune so what will be the best courses along with mba
13th March 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing PGDHRM from symbiosis pune so what will be the best courses along with mba
15th March 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

m planning of doing cs. I am already dng my bms course. is it benificial for me to do cs along with bms?
19th March 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

do we get subject exemption if we pursue cs along with mba
11th April 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

have completed my b.com and my cs executive level is also completed....... i want to do another professional course which can be done simultaneously with my internship...... plz suggest me the suitable couse as soon as possible...
25th April 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs course and i am in ty BCom so should i apply wit BCom or i should apply aftr Bcom
7th June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

please give me detailed information regarding the fees structure and the total duration as i m a b.com graduate
14th June 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am an Undergraduate In Commerce I Want to know what to do after my TYBCOM i.e. MBA/CA if MBA then in what ?
26th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any service provider which can send me sms alert or email updates for the different MBA notifications published ?
8th July 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing MBA from SMU DE , is there any possibility to do that i can do MBA along with CS.
14th August 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure of MBA course IMS ,dehradun
30th September 2011, 07:51 PM
ANKIT050

Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

Since you are currently pursuing MBA you do have the minimum qualification required to pursue CS. You need to send an application along with a DD of Rs 250/- to ICSI. Since you are graduate you can register for the intermediate level directly. It is possible to do both the courses simultaneously. Just requires you to balance the time for studying for both the courses.
thanking you
30th September 2011, 10:38 PM
ANKIT050

ankit

thanking you
4th October 2011, 10:45 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Dear friend,
you are currently pursuing MBA you do have the minimum qualification required to pursue CS. You need to send an application along with a DD of Rs 250/- to ICSI. Since you are graduate you can register for the intermediate level directly. It is possible to do both the courses simultaneously.

Good luck
22nd February 2012, 10:07 PM
edward1989

15th October 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Now i am in t.y.bcom,is it posssible to do CS along with LLB?and what is market demand?and How much I get salary?
plzz tell me..
1st June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

RESP SIR

IM DOING JOB
MY COMPLETE GRADUATE COMMERCE COMP.APPL,60% WANT DPING CS/CA AND MBA (INTERNATIONAL BUSIINESS)
PLZ SUGGEST ME, COMPLETE DETAIL ABUT FEES AND REGISTON DATE FOR CA & CS
THANKING U REPL..PLZ mail.id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?