19th July 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?

Sir i am studied in first year engineering but i have complated diploma in E&TC i want re admisson in direct secon year admission.this yearplease tell me the process

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  2. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  3. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  4. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  5. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  6. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  7. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  9. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  10. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  11. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  13. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  14. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  17. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  18. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
19th July 2011, 10:00 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?

Dear there are so many difference between two , because diploma is a sort time course and engineering of BE or B.TECH is an under graeduation degree course.

After complision diploma you may go at post graduate or advance diplomacource or may in degree course but not direct admission at 2nd year course.

ELIGIBITY FOR DIPLOMA:

You may have to pass 10th or 10+2 or equivalent.

ELIGIBITY FOR DIPLOMA:

you must have pass 10+2 from any recognise univercity. and also have a minimum % of marks.

must have physics ,chemistry and mathamatic at 10+2.

And for better collage you have to apper at AIJEE , JEE...

Best of luck.
19th July 2011, 11:20 PM
rupesh1982

firstly you have to know about vacancy in branch in favourite college.after that you have to apply within the application date,merit is prepared on marks .
19th July 2011, 11:48 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

you have done a big mistake.you should have complete knowledge about what you are doing .you are a educated student.

you can solve this mistake.you can take direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of Diploma.for this you have to contact in the college in which you want to take admission.if there are seets available then you can take admission in 2nd year.

To solve your problem you have to contact with the examination encharge of your college.they can solve your problem.

best of luck.
19th July 2011, 11:50 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am studied in first year engineering but i have complated diploma in E&TC i want re admisson in direct secon year admission.this yearplease tell me the process
2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing diploma course in ECE branch

Yes, definitely you are eligible to take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course after completing diploma course in ECE branch through Lateral entry examination. After completing diploma course you need to appear in the lateral entry examination then you can take admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

If you are already study in the first year of B.Tech course and if you appear in the lateral entry examination in the next year then your one year waste so it will be batter that you continue your study in that college in which you are studying.

So, i advise you to not appear in the lateral entry examination because if you appear in the next year in lateral entry examination then your one year is already waste so it will be batter that continue your study in the same college in which you are studying.

Regards
~Mukul~
20th July 2011, 04:42 PM
genius_911

since you have completed diploma in E&TC so you can appear in the lateral entry entrance examination... after clearing this examination, you can appear into counseling and get the admission into 2nd year of b.tech college...
2nd August 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct second year in E&TC after IT diploma
29th August 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have less percentage, i am not getting good college for B.E. to direct second year after diploma..
but can i get admission in 1st year B.E. after diploma in E&TC course.

because, in some good colleges seats are vacant for first year.... please help..
2nd October 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I had scored 73%in diploma but i had complrted diploma by bangalore university now i want to do B.E in maharashtra i can get admission in maharashtra for second year and also theres any CET after diploma in maharashtra
8th December 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

this is my last yr of diploma i want take admission to the university of banglore ,wht is process 4 that?
20th June 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

cut off for 2nd year for E&TC DEPT?
23rd May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission directly for BE degree courses after diploma engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?