30th June 2012, 03:18 PM
R. Murugan

Required Preparation for me to get admission in best Engineering College

I want to joinn the best engineering college how can I do my work for the selected the engineering college.

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  5. How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?
  6. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  7. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  8. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  10. Donation required for admission in Engineering at Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. What rank should I secure to get admission in Asansol Engineering college, WB with mechanical engineering stream?
  12. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  13. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
  14. What preparation is required for GMAT/CAT?
  15. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  16. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  17. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  18. Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure?
6th September 2012, 07:45 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: Required Preparation for me to get admission in best Engineering College

In india,there are varieties of institutions whether state,federal or private that have the quality of education you need.institutions like Delhi,mumbai,maharashtra,andra pradesh,pune,Gujarat,bengalore,kolkata,chandigarah ,etc all this institutions have the best of quality of education even in faculties like medical,engineering,law,Arts,Administration,etc..a nd you can apply for AIEEE entrance exams for a BE in your preffered choice course in engineering for undergraduate study in any of the institution only if you meet their requirments like 1.Age limit: 17years 2.candidate belong to ST,SC or other backward class,the marks obtained in English,physics,chemistry and maths taken together in qualifying examination be not less than 40percent. 3.passed the AIEEE exams or any other exams by board/ councilsintermediate education established by state government or central government with English as one of subjects and physics,chemistry and maths as optional subjects and score notless than 45percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?