21st September 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure?

1st year admission in maic college. Formalties required for taking admission, rules and regulations as well as fees required. Course will be in semestr vise or not. And other activities in college. Type of cource offered in college, optional or not.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
  2. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  3. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  5. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  6. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  7. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  8. Which college I can get admission for M.Pharm without GPAT score? Fee structure of the course? Available Entrance Exams for taking admission into M.Pharm course?
  9. What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?
  10. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in Distance Learning in a top college? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  14. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  16. Date and fee structure for admission in B.Ed?
  17. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  18. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
7th May 2017, 09:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure?

As you are going to take admission in Maharaja Agrasen International College, so in order to give you the exact details I have attached the prospectus of the college. In this file you can find the total details regarding the admission, rules and regulations, fees and other extra curricular activities. So, go through the file nicely and I hope you will get all the details regarding your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MAIC_Prospectus_English.pdf(8.30 MB, 34 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?