30th June 2012, 06:14 PM
aggiya ben

Information about Biotechnology courses provided in Kerala? Which are the institutes providing them?

I would like to know more about the biotechnology courses provided in kerala and the institutes providing them . Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  2. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  3. Information on biotechnology course and colleges providing the course?
  4. Illustrate the various educational entities & disciplines available for M.Sc. in Kerala.
  5. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  7. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  8. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. List of institutes in Kerala providing SAP course?
  10. Names of institutes for doing M.Tech final year project in Industrial Biotechnology? Names of institutes providing summer internships(Both with and without stipend) for Biotech?
  11. Government institutes providing 6 months internship?
  12. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. How to study BSc Biotechnology in Mangalore? Information about colleges providing the course?
  14. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Which are the institutes providing ICWAI in Kerala?
  16. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  17. List of universities providing B.Sc(Biotechnology) and B.Sc(Microbiology) courses in Tamilnadu?
  18. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
30th June 2012, 10:59 PM
jayshree bacchav

Default Re: Information about Biotechnology courses provided in Kerala? Which are the institutes providing them?

Hello friend,

Top Biotechnology Schools in public sector---

1. School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad Hyderabad

2. School of Biotechnology JNU New Delhi

3. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Trivandrum Kerala

4. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Maharashtra

5. University School of Biotechnology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University New Delhi

6. Animal Biotechnology Research centre National Dairy Research Institute Karnal, Haryana

7. Department of Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering, GB Panth University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar, Uttarakhand

8. Department of Biotechnology University of Kashmir Srinagar, J&K

9. School of Biotechnology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, UP

10. Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology MS University of Baroda Vadodara, Gujarat

Top Biotechnology Schools in Private Sector--

1. School of Chemical and Biotechnology Sastra University Thanjavur, Tamilnadu

2. Department of Biotechnology, SRM University, Chennai

3. Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics

Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan, Himachal Pradesh

4. Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida

5. The Amity Institute of Biotechnology Noida

6. The Oxford College of Science Bangalore

7. Department of Biotechnology RV College of Engineering Bangalore

8. Shoolini Institute of Life Sciences and Business Management, Solan, Himachal Pradesh

9. Shri M&N Virani Science College Rajkot, Gujrat

10. PES Institute of Technology Bangalore

also

-SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES-UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD
-NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE- KARNAL, HARIYANA
-INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY-UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
-AMITY INSTITUTE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY-NOIDA
-THE OXFORD COLLEGE OF SCIENCE-BANGALORE
-DEPARTMENT OF PLANT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY-COIMBATORE

I hope the answer will help you.

All the best
5th May 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Biotechnology courses provided in Kerala? Which are the institutes providing them?

Is there any entrance exam in department of plant moleculr biology and biotechnology,coimbatore.if yes so when it take place?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?