12th February 2011, 03:30 PM

List of colleges for Part time B.Tech. after diploma in CSE? How to apply for the course?

i am tej nerain.
i have done diploma course in computer engg (3 years)
and now i am doing job in gurgaon as software test engg.
and also i want to do part time b.tech.
is this possible ?
please suggest me to where can i do b.tech. ?

1. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  2. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  3. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  4. How to do part time B.Tech in Annamalai University after passing diploma in CSE and while working as Tech Assistant in B.Tech college?
  5. Any colleges for doing diploma in part time? Admission list of those universities?
  6. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job?
  7. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  8. List of colleges in surat which provides part time diploma in Electrical?
  9. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  10. List of best colleges to do part time diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engg. in Chennai?
  11. Which are the part time colleges in Mangalore? I have completed my diploma in Civil Engineering
  12. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  13. List few good part time polytechnic colleges in Chennai for studying Civil Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Public Service Commission exams after completing part time B.Tech programme?
  15. List of AICTE affiliated Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Kolkata
  16. List of colleges providing part time diploma course in Kerala and TamilNadu?
  17. List of part time Diploma colleges in Chennai for Electrical
  18. Universities offering B.Tech(CSE) part time and distance?
15th February 2011, 04:32 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: List of colleges for Part time B.Tech. after diploma in CSE? How to apply for the course?

hello if u do part time B.tech alot of institute in delhi like vidya peth ...

and to search out in delhi website a long list is present............
16th February 2011, 03:45 PM

Default Re: List of colleges for Part time B.Tech. after diploma in CSE? How to apply for the course?

sir i have passed out from doploma electronices & commu. in 2009.
now i am doing job in delhi. plz help me to find a part time b. tech college in delhi?
thank you.
11th March 2011, 04:47 PM

hello sir i am completed diploma after part time course in be ,b.tech?
7th May 2011, 09:43 PM

i have done diploma engineering in electrical & wana do bachelor degree from evening classes. give me the list of colleges offered such courses. classes should be in Delhi bcos i'm doing job in delhi. thanks lot..... sahil
23rd May 2011, 02:58 PM

List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech intrumentation. after diploma in EEE
4th June 2011, 06:36 PM

sir i have passed out from diploma civil. in 2009.
now i am doing job inpuna. plz help me to find a part time b. tech college in puna?
thank you.
6th June 2011, 05:25 PM

how to apply in evening classes new delhi
10th June 2011, 02:48 PM

Hello dear,
i want to B-Tech through distance in DELHI..
Please guide me.
11th June 2011, 02:41 PM

i want to join part time btech after my diploma.... so, plz sent me the list of collage/ university for dte
11th July 2011, 12:12 AM

i want to do part time b tech in eletronics and tele communication...in mumbai.....plz guide me]
18th July 2011, 11:20 AM

I want to the part time b tech in machanical in pune
request your help what is procedure to take admission & name of the colleges.
21st July 2011, 05:37 PM

I want to do part time b.tech in electrical engg. in delhi. so what should I do for this? plz guide me.
18th August 2011, 01:40 PM

I want to do part time b.tech in civil engineering. Please tell me about college in delhi & haryana for part time
25th August 2011, 01:09 AM

i want to do part time b tech in mechanical engg. i did diploma in printing technology. pls tell me the colleges in karnataka i.e. in mangalore.
27th August 2011, 03:18 PM

I have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering, now i want to do part time B-Tec in Electrical Engineering. Now I am working at Dubai.
12th September 2011, 11:05 AM

i have done diploma course in computer engg (3 years)

and i want to do part time b.tech.
is this possible ?

30th September 2011, 04:15 PM

i have done diploma in electronic n communication passed out in 2007 i m doing job in mumbai, plij help me find institute offering part time btech courses
11th December 2011, 01:21 PM
pushp ranjan

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1148401]i have done diploma course in computer engg (3 years)

and i want to do part time b.tech.
is this possible ?

thanks[/general]
15th March 2012, 06:35 PM

List of colleges for Part time B.Tech. after diploma in Civil Engineering? How to apply for the course?
my email id: [email protected]
20th April 2012, 06:18 PM

I am Shobha Khatal
Ihave done diploma course in Electronic & Telecomminication engg (3 years)
and now i am doing job in Intelux Elctronic Pvt.Ltd as test engg.
and also i want to do part time b.tech.
is this possible ?

26th April 2012, 01:04 PM

Im monika verma
i have done my diploma in cse(3 years)
nw i want to do correspondence b.tech..
please suggest me the best university....
thnks:)
27th August 2012, 10:11 AM

hi dear. i have passed out from diploma mechanical engineering. now I'm working Gujarat. so plz suggest me to where can i do b.tech? thanking you..,
14th September 2012, 08:05 PM

Sir.i have complete diploma in mechanical production I want to complete b.tech in delhi which I can do job and comlete our b.tech with him so pls tell me any private college in delhi which college fees cost are not high
19th January 2013, 11:46 PM

SIR I COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL ELECTRONICS FROM CHHOTU RAM RURAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH 76% (AVERAGE OF THREE YEARS) DELHI I WANT TO KNOW PART TIME B.TECH COLLEGES FOR ECE IN DELHI SIR PLEASE GIVE ME NAMES OF REPUTED COLLEGES
3rd February 2014, 08:50 PM

Dear sir, I am amarjit,and I am working in gurgaon
,three year diploma mech engg 2003_2006 pass out govt collage,but I am part time b_tech,please suitable college ,
28th January 2015, 01:48 PM

sir, i am about to pass my diploma from a government institute in this year so i want to apply for btech in electrical engg throught a part time programe in delhi ,so how i can apply ?for this i want to pursuate btech from a government collage in delhi.i want to know procedure yo apply for this.sir , you please send me information about this in my e-mail id which is [email protected] this please as soon as possible.