4th February 2011, 01:59 AM
chunky281088

Is Part-time MBA a good option with full time M.Tech?

is there any importance of part time mba degree with full time mtech degree?

Related Questions:
4th February 2011, 06:42 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Part-time MBA a good option with full time M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky281088 View Post
is there any importance of part time mba degree with full time mtech degree?
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

I want to tell you this is only, Most of the company expect from any student That he has the knowledge of Technical as well as Management also so that one can able to take most of the decision by himself.so go ahead and enroll for part time MBA.
dont worry There is a great demand in the industry.But you should capable of applying management skill in to the real environment and your communication skill is excellent and you are a team player.

All the best.
thanks
5th February 2011, 07:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem in doing a part time course as it is considered equivalent to a regular course. Make sure it is from a recognised institute. But since you have already done your Masters in the technical side by doing an MBA you will be deviating from the same. MBA is more an administrative oriented course. So you need to decide what kind of a job you are interested in.
19th April 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my name is kamal gaur i have done b-tech in i.t branch .at this time i am intrested to do m-tech in distanceeducation tell me about the collage or fee structure of the collage and what is the processor to join the collage,or is m-tech is better option then mba in distance learning.
plz send a mail on my e-mail id:[email protected] reply as soon as possible
29th July 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please send me the list of colleges from mumbai for part time MCA
6th August 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

As I am working in an industry as civil engineer,i want to pursue higher study(M.tech or MBA). But I cant afford to drop the job for the so. So suggest me some institutions that offers part-time courses that can be done parallely with my job.......
mY mail id is [email protected].

Thanks & Regards
Kumar Deepak Srivastva
JE,KRCL
7th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Bmsri

Its depend upon what you are doing currently.If you are not going for a job then join MBA as a full time course which has more value when compared to part time.
Always doing MBA in full time has lot of value,but if you cant leave your job then join MBA as you can study and earn at the same time.The choice purely depends on your background and your interest.
Good luck.
30th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am about to complete B.Tech in ECE. I am wondering whether i should go for an M.Tech or an MBA. Though i madly love working with machines and configuring and manufacturing other electronics stuff. So M.Tech may be a good option, but i personally hate reading books only and doing no practicals (that's what i have did in B.Tech). I am sick of just reading for marks and throwing them away after exams. So what to do? I even want to have management skills inside me, so an equal interest in both sides. So M.Tech or MBA or both? If M.Tech, then whether part time or full time, which is better (value)? I would intensely hate working as a lecturer after M.tech. Good colleges for M.tech (part time&full time)? Is part time and full time MBA same in value? Please help and suggest what should i do in sequence. Thanks for your help. Keep moving...
5th July 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i am a BscIT student and i am planning for an MCA........Now..... I am 22 yrs old and gearing up for the MCA CET in 2013 even if i get an admission in the year 2013 i'll be completing my MCA by 2016 that is at the age of 26.....so my query to you is should i go on with a full time MCA or Should i go with a Part Time MCA please guide me.......i'm caught in a real dilemma.....also i dont have any past job experiences.....
31st July 2012, 01:00 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Its depend upon what you are doing currently.If you are not going for a job then join MBA as a full time course which has more value when compared to part time.
Always doing MBA in full time has lot of value,but if you cant leave your job then join MBA as you can study and earn at the same time.The choice purely depends on your background and your interest.
Good luck.
31st July 2012, 07:58 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,I want to tell you this is only, Most ofthe company expect from any student That he has the knowledge of Technical as well as Management also so that one can able to take most of the decision by himself.so go ahead and enroll for part time MBA.
dont worry There is a great demand in the industry.But you should capable of applying management skill in to the real environment and your communication skill is excellentand you are a team player.good luck.
31st July 2012, 10:24 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

I want to tell you this is only, Most of the company expect from any student That he has the knowledge of Technical as well as Management also so that one can able to take most of the decision by himself.so go ahead and enroll for part time MBA.
dont worry There is a great demand in the industry.But you should capable of applying management skill in to the real environment and your communication skill is excellent and you are a team player.

All the best.
thanks
25th May 2013, 01:48 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Yes you can go for it. but you should not.
" Jack of all trade, good for none"
You should go for either of them and not both.
By the time we grow up for post graduation, we are mature enough to decide what kind of career we want.
Every interviewer would ask the reason for going for both.
More over, focusing on both you wont be able to do justice to either of them.

Kindly think twice before apply to both.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?