2nd July 2012, 05:28 PM
DEEPA RAIKWAR

How to do B.Com from IGNOU? Where can I get the study material?

I want to do mcom from ignou please tell from where i can get study material and guidance for that . When should i apply as i want to do it now . I m from delhi. Is it semester system

27th November 2012, 09:33 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do B.Com from IGNOU? Where can I get the study material?

Hello,
Well the study material is provided byby the IGNOU institute itself. You will have to contact your IGNOU study center or the IGNOU head office in Delhi, which is at Maidan Garhi, for the study material. Although the prospectus for the IGNOU M.Com is not out yet, but yet you can try filling up the form now. You can check for the form updates in www.ignou.ac.in. You can also fill the online form at http://admission.ignou.ac.in/Apply.htm. You will have to submit the printout of the form to the IGNOU head office. The course fee is Rs.3,600. The course is 2 year long. If you want then you can pay directly for the form online through credit card also.
22nd September 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I request to you that i am student of b.com 3rd yr., my course code ECO- 11(ELEMENT OF INCOME TAX) which books have not reached to me.I have confirm your regional centre khanna(pb.)22 regarding this books,they ask me your book(ECO-11) have send your study centre(2212, jalandhar pb.) on 6/12/2012,but when i have confirmed my study centre regarding this books,they told me your book have not reached here. please send my book immediately.my name is HONEY my enrolment no.105129984, email id [email protected]
14th October 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i am student of bcom want to know about classes which is helding in A.S college?
4th May 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i take admission in july -2014 for B.COM and my enrollment no-145601184 but i have not received a book of ECO2 in hindi medium till now.
please send it at my address immediately .
my mobile no.9723505168
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?