5th July 2012, 08:03 PM
piyush.2712

How is the campus of MNIT Jaipur? Details about its placement and infrastructure?

how is the campus of mnit jaipur?its placements and infrastructure.i m also getting nit hamirpur?which is better............reply!!!!!!!!

14th August 2013, 04:24 AM
getsetgo

Thumbs up Re: How is the campus of MNIT Jaipur? Details about its placement and infrastructure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush.2712 View Post
how is the campus of mnit jaipur?its placements and infrastructure.i m also getting nit hamirpur?which is better............reply!!!!!!!!
Hi Piyush,
Well your Query is quite obvious as a student ready for getting admission, but
you should be concentrating on the faculty and the study environment provided in the college while comparing. By the way, according to your respective query, I am providing you the information regarding the infrastructure of MNIT Jaipur.

The campus area has been organized in four functional sectors:
i. Instructional Buildings
ii. Central Facilities
iii. Students Hostels
iv. Staff Colony

Besides these there are two Canteens, two Guest Houses, adequate facilities are available for sports and games and for co- curricular activities, there is a branch of the ICICI Bank Ltd. and a branch of SBI Bank in the campus, Other reputed banks such as BOB, OBC, and PNB etc. are within walking distance from the institute campus, Full-fledged Dispensary is also available in the campus.

As far as the placement records are considered the college hasn't even displayed any record either on its website or on any external url.

Whereas, if we look at NIT Hamirpur, the college is much better in case of the infrastructure as well the placement records.

You can even visit the official website of the colleges for your personal satisfaction.

1.)http://www.nith.ac.in (NIT Hamirpur)
2.)http://www.mnit.ac.in (MNIT Jaipur)

Wish you good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?