8th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Ph.D course in Law subject through distance mode in India?

i would like to admission in ph.d course in law subject in distamce mode in india wheather it is possible for me please give details .biswajit das . tripura 9436590043

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?
  2. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  3. Where to join bachelor of law course in distance education mode in India? I am having MSc B.Ed
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course through distance mode if I have scored only 48% marks in M.Com?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  7. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
  10. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  12. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  13. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  14. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science?
  15. Possibility of studying LLB through open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  17. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  18. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode? -- [New]
30th August 2012, 02:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Ph.D course in Law subject through distance mode in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i would like to admission in ph.d course in law subject in distamce mode in india wheather it is possible for me please give details .biswajit das . tripura 9436590043

The Indira Gandhi National Open University, offers Phd in Law, through distance mode through the School of Law. The duration of the program is two years which can be completed at the maximum span of five years. Candidate seeking to pursue the program, must have completed the Master of Law [LLM] from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. Candidate must hold a minimum of 5 years of Teaching and Research experience or Law related work experience. The candidate seeking admission to Phd will have to submit a research proposal along with the application. Candidate can obtain the application form and other details from Research Unit, IGNOU.

For detail information, one may refer to the official website of IGNOU School of Law.
8th January 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Ph.D course in Law subject through distance mode in India?

Sir, I am Pakistani National having LL.M with 55% marks and 7 year professional experience. I want to get admission in PhD in Law through Distance Learning. How can I do the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?