9th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Chennai for MBBS?

I Belong to Kerala what is the procedure to get an admission in Chennai. Is there any clause stating that the student should have studied at least 5 years in Chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any MBBS colleges of Chennai? Fee per annum of MBBS?
  2. Where will I get the application form for MBBS in Chennai?
  3. How may I take admission in PG course at GMC, Goa after completing MBBS from Chennai?
  4. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure for MBBS in the upcoming year at Sree Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?
  6. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  7. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  8. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  9. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. What is the admission procedure for M.Com in Layola College, Chennai
  11. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  15. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  16. What is the admission procedure for MBBS?
  17. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course? -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Chennai for MBBS?

How much it costs to the admission
21st October 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Chennai for MBBS?

I Belong to Kerala what is the procedure to get an admission in Chennai. Is there any clause stating that the student should have studied at least 5 years in Chennai

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-get-admission-chennai-mbbs-864298.html#ixzz2iM0YqYpF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?