10th July 2012, 02:06 PM
parikshitpakankar

How to appear for GATE after doing M.Tech from IIT? I have completed B.Tech Metallurgy

I have completed B tech (Metallurgy). I am keen on doing M tech from IIT. I will be appearing for GATE next year. Can anyone help me which course to choose for M tech in IIT so as to have good salary prospectus in future? Thank you.

Related Questions:
1st October 2015, 12:53 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for GATE after doing M.Tech from IIT? I have completed B.Tech Metallurgy

In order to appear for the GATE exam, you need to apply for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering 2016 exam which is conducted by the IISC Bangalore.

Visit [url]http://www.iisc.ernet.in/] for the online application. You need to clear the GATE exam with good rank to get admission IIT, NIT etc.

The best stream for you will be Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?