22nd October 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?

whats is the name to the entrence exam in niit warangal ?
how much rank in entrence exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  2. How should I join NIT in Warangal? Is there any entrance exam to join through EAMCET?
  3. What is the cutoff to get a seat in NIIT Warangal
  4. Cutoff for ST category to enter into NIIT Warangal?
  5. Cutoff marks for me to get a seat in NIIT Warangal? I want ECE or Civil branches
  6. How much percentage is required in CA entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for CA exam? How many types of exams are held in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to attend the internships for core side in IIT Madras, NIIT Warangal?
  8. How much marks required to score a rank under 2000 in Kerala entrance exam?
  9. What is the qualification of aeronautical engineering course?
  10. Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  11. Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical College and how much rank is required?
  12. How much rank is required to qualify for Agriculture entrance exam
  13. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  14. Can I get a seat in NIIT Warangal after scoring 235 marks in IIT JEE mains?
  15. Can I get a seat in NIT Warangal or any NIT or IIT after scoring 130 marks in JEE entrance exam?
  16. Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Can I get NIT Warangal or any NIT or IIT after scoring 130 marks in JEE entrance?
  18. Can I do pharmacy after passing 12th?
15th August 2013, 02:50 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?

If you want to join in BTech for any engineering course in NIT Warangal you should write JEE Mains.If you get a good rank in that exam in all over india,you may get seat in NIT Warangal for BTech in any of engineering courses like Mechanical,Electrical,Electronics,Metallurgy,Chemi cal,Civil,and some other courses.
But in case if you want to join in MTech in NIT Warangal,you have to write GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and you have to qualify in that exam after that you to apply.Based on your all over india rank and other selection entities they will allocate a seat for you in MTech for any specialization.
ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?