10th July 2012, 05:30 PM
sumitsrivastav1989

How to prepare for GATE after completing 3rd year in ECE branch?

Hi. I am sumit srivastav. just completed my 3rd year in EC branch from bput, orissa. i want to prepare for gate how should i prepare as i can manage only 1 and half month of leave from college. i want to prepare in some coaching center . please suggest me something i am weak in studies

4th August 2012, 01:35 PM
AZIM SHEIKH

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE after completing 3rd year in ECE branch?

Dear Friend,

There is nothing to do any extra classes for preparation of GATE.
If you will complete command on your core subject such as, you must have studied, Electronics devices and circuits, pulse and digital circuits, STLD, electronic Circuits etc.
These are all your 2nd year subjects and are the basics of your stream.. Try to become master in all your core subjects by solving no. Of theory's, equation's. And try to refer as many related books it will help you to explore your mind in a very well way.

Here i am giving a link you can to this link it has all the information about exam pattern and you will also find the previous 10 year question of your branch.
Try to solve and understand the pattern and technique of the questions.

forum.jntuworld.com/showthread.php?19785-GATE-2012-Preparation-KIT

Hope You Get The Best My Friend.

Azim Sheikh
2nd April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir iam in b.tech 3-2 ece. .i got 76% in 2-1 , 78% in 2-2, 62% in 3-1 . Please suggest me wether i have to prepair for gate or bank jobs. .please help wt ur valueble suggestion .
31st August 2013, 09:20 PM
raghavamaruthi

Dear friend,

There is no link between your percentage and entrance or competitive exams.so you need not think about your percentage.If you focus on GATE and prepare well for GATE,you have more chances to get good job because so many public sector companies consider 70% GATE score.With GATE,if you are interested you will also continue your studies.so i will suggest you to focus more on GATE as it is multipurpose examination
10th December 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage i need to secure in b-tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?