13th July 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years solved papers of GATE for Information Technology stream? Syllabus and preparation methods for GATE Exam?

hi i m priyanka i want solved gate papers of information technology....of previous 5-10 years..i need syllabus and preparation methods also...so pleaze help me..thank u.

15th August 2011, 02:47 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved papers of GATE for Information Technology stream? Syllabus and preparation methods for GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i m priyanka i want solved gate papers of information technology....of previous 5-10 years..i need syllabus and preparation methods also...so pleaze help me..thank u.
INFORMATION ABOUT GATE - IT PREPARATION

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GATE - IT in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, go through the papers and try to find out the pattern followed in the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> I have also attached the GATE IT syllabus in this post for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus..

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the GATE - IT exam... try to buy those and prepare daily...

-> Some of the recommended books which helps to prepare for GATE exam are as follows...

GATE 2012: Computer Science & Information Technology (With Practice CD)
ISBN: 8183550223

GATE Papers: Computer Science & Information Technology
ISBN: 8183550320

GATE Computer Science And Information Technology Engineering
ISBN: 8183487726

-> To know more about GATE exam online
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE-CSE & IT.zip(1.08 MB, 380 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus for CSE & IT - GATE.pdf(56.9 KB, 266 views)
13th June 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved papers of GATE for Information Technology stream? Syllabus and preparation methods for GATE Exam?

I want previous question paper of gate for IT branch.also send me good book i want to do self study.my email [email protected]
16th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

At which sem should i start preparing for gate exam???this year i completed my 4th sem....
19th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i want the related books of gate exam in my e mail id my e mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?