10th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do LLB after pursuing B.A 2nd year with distance education? What is the difference between LLB after 12th and B.A?

Now i m pursuing in ba second year with distence education and after ba is it a good idea to do llb? What is difference between llb after 12or ba ?

15th November 2015, 07:37 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do LLB after pursuing B.A 2nd year with distance education? What is the difference between LLB after 12th and B.A?

The only difference is of duration when a candidate does bachelor's degree in law after 10+2, he/she has to give five years for completion of LLB whereas after completion of bachelor's degree in any discipline, the duration of LLB is only three years.

You cannot apply for the LLB while pursuing bachelor's degree in arts in second year on basis of bachelor's degree qualification. First complete your bachelor's degree in arts then you can apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?