12th July 2012, 02:05 PM
swatilalwani

Am I eligible for NET Exam after completion of Diploma in Business Administration from Symbiosis Distance Learning?

I have completed post graduation diploma in business administration from symbiosis distance learning.
Am i eligible for NET exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  2. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  3. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma?
  4. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  5. Can I get direct admission into IPCC after scoring 75% marks in PGDBA?
  6. Rules of correspondence MBA in finance?
  7. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  8. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  9. Am I eligible to appear in PSU recruitment exams if pursuing PGDM from Distance Learning? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible to take UGC NET after having done corporate PGDBM from Symbiosis Centre for distance learning
  11. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  12. Am I eligible for NET after passing with 67% in Business Administration Specialization in Retail Operation from SMU
  13. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  14. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if completed PGD in Banking & Finance from Distance Learning with 60%?
  15. In which field should I do MBA after completing bachelor of business administration? Universities offering this course through distance learning?
  16. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  17. Can I apply for NET Exam having completed Graduation in Mathematics and PG Diploma in HR?
  18. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of M.Com in Finance in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2012, 03:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam after completion of Diploma in Business Administration from Symbiosis Distance Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatilalwani View Post
I have completed post graduation diploma in business administration from symbiosis distance learning.
Am i eligible for NET exam ?
Yes, If you have completed your Post graduate degree course then you can apply for NET examination, You need to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation to apply for NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination is conducted in June and December Every year.

If you have Pursuing your Final year Post graduation or completed Post graduation with minimum 55% marks, then you can apply for either for Lectureship post OR Junior research fellowship Post. Those who cracked the Junior Research fellowship, will get salary from UGC, but only when you have pursuing your Phd.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

There is no Upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post. But for JRF Post, your age should not be more than 28 years.

There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are Objective and there is no negative marking in the examination and you have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation only.

You can download the syllabus from the official website of UGC and keep prepared accordingly.

So, please apply for December NET Examination if you have completed your Post graduation or Pursuing final year degree course. For more details check official website.
12th July 2012, 03:35 PM
swatilalwani

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam after completion of Diploma in Business Administration from Symbiosis Distance Learning?

I didnt get a degree for the same..
i got a diploma.
wil that do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?