14th January 2011, 04:40 PM
thahsi

From where to get UGC NET exam syllabus? Date of exam and how to apply for it? Can I write NET exam before post graduation?

where i get UGC net exam syllabus?and i also want to know exam date?how to apply for it? etc whether i can write net before my post graduation....please do help me

15th January 2011, 02:46 PM
sabav

Default Re: From where to get UGC NET exam syllabus? Date of exam and how to apply for it? Can I write NET exam before post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thahsi View Post
where i get UGC net exam syllabus?and i also want to know exam date?how to apply for it? etc whether i can write net before my post graduation....please do help me
Dear friend you can find the papers and syllabus from http://examrace.com/ugc.aspx
and wait for dates....
15th January 2011, 08:35 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where to get UGC NET exam syllabus? Date of exam and how to apply for it? Can I write NET exam before post graduation?

Hi friend,
you didn't tell that from which subject you want to give the exam.ok don't worry please go at the www.ugc.gov.in. here you can download your sylabus and also get all detail about this exam.
6th February 2011, 12:15 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

THE UGC conducts the NET exam for 94 subjects with distinct syllabus for each.
As you have not mentioned the subject whose syllabus you are looking for, so i cannot provide the same to you.
So please visit the following link to obtain the same:

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html

The schedule for UGC NET can be noted as follows(Please note that the dates are tentative and for indicative purpose only and are subjected to change):

*Application Submission Start Date: final week of March, 2011
*Application Submission End Date: final week of April, 2011
*Last date for reception a documents: final week of April, 2011
*UGC NET 2010 Examination Date: 26th of June, 2011.

Good Luck!
11th September 2011, 11:20 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by thahsi View Post
Firstly I have to Informed you that the NET Examination was Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and this examination was conducted by UGC.

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and to apply for this examination you must completed your Post Graduate degree course, Final year Post graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination But you must have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation.

>> After cracking this examination candidates may join the lectureship post OR Junior Research Fellowship in any Colleges and Universities.

>> Candidates may have to choose the subjects in NET as per the post graduation. The syllabus and Previous year question paper of NET Examination was availiable in the official website.

The examination of NET Was held every year - June and December.

>> The June NET examination was already competed and December NET Examination Notification was going to be declared soon in the official website of UGC in the Month of September. After the Notification candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the UPSC website.

The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and You have to pay the fees through challan in any SBI Branch and then you have to fill the application form Online.

Before Post graduation candidates are not eligible to apply for NET Examination, So If you are Pursuing your Final year Post graduation OR if you have already completed your Post graduation, then you are eligible for NET Examination and If you need more details about NET Then please check the Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
11th September 2011, 11:44 AM
ravi6

Smile Re: From where to get UGC NET exam syllabus? Date of exam and how to apply for it? Can I write NET exam before post graduation?

Dear,

First is that,Before post graduation you can not apply for UGC-NET examination.
The qualification of NET exam is Post graduation.

Second,The syllabus of NET examination is attached by me,so pls follow.
Attached two modal test papers also. Pls refer it.

The Date of Examination is 24th of December,2011.
Pls Refer www.ugc.ac.in

REGARDS
ravi6
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MS.pdf(25.6 KB, 169 views)
File Type: pdf Maths Model Paper I.pdf(142.7 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf MATHS Model PAPER 2.pdf(114.6 KB, 139 views)
20th October 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF SUBMIT NETEXM FORM
8th January 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir in may 2012 i will be appearing for ma english 2nd year...i wud like 2 know if i can apply for d exam in june this year.... I also want 2 know how many attempts are there for ugc net english exam... I belong to OBC group...are there any reservations... I m serving in indian navy.. So doing my ma english from annamalai university.. Pls tell me whether my degree will be valid or nt.... I vl b thankful for ur kind help..
24th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply mphil /phd after completing masters in 54% in english literature?
22nd February 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i am in govt. job during in service i did my for net examsNet is there any age limit to appear post graduation can i apply for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?