14th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get after scoring 31.079 in TANCET?

My tancet score is 31.079 which colg i will get?....please tell me which is the college

30th August 2012, 09:17 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 31.079 in TANCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My tancet score is 31.079 which colg i will get?....please tell me which is the college
I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in engineering colleges. Hence, WITH 31.09 marks you are eligible to apply for admission on the basis of your rank. However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

You should know that there are different branches in B.Tech - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology, print, automobile etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) and the branch/discipline you want to take in engineering, it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.

Very few colleges/universities which are still taking admission as their seats for allotted branch/discipline is over. However, many reputed and recognized deemed universities/colleges are still taking admission in engineering.

But, for your reference i have mentioned the name of the colleges/universities where you can apply for admission, if you meet the eligibility criterion stated above. These colleges are accepting application till now:

Manav Rachna International University:
Sec- 43, Delhi, Surajkund Road, Faridabad,
Tel: 7407557576
www,mriu.ac.in

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
Sector-3A, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh, Haryana,
www.lingayasuniversity.edu.in/

Siliguri Institute of Technology:
Salbari, Near Sukna, Siliguri, West Bengal
Tel: 07407557576

Heritage Institute of Technology
994, Chowbaga Road, Anandapur,
Kolkata, West Bengal - 700107
Tel- 033 2443 0454
www.heritageit.edu

Ansal Institute of Technology
Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad
Faridabad
Tel: 0129 259 8200
www.aitgurgaon.org/

Sikkim Manipal University:
Singtam, Sikkim
www.smude.edu.in
Tel: 9735099233
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?