2nd March 2012, 05:07 PM
gokulnandha

Full details about the TANCET entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for the same? What is the syllabus of TANCET?

sir,i want to know about full details of tancet exam,
what is meant by TANCET exam?
what are the eligiblities to writing that exam?
what is the syllabus of TANCET exam?

3rd March 2012, 12:42 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full details about the TANCET entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for the same? What is the syllabus of TANCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokulnandha View Post

TANCET Stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance examination.

This examination is conducted by Anna University Once in a year for admission to M.C.A,M.B.A,M.E,M.Tech,M.Arch,M.Plan Courses.

To apply for this examination,the candidate have to completed their graduate degree or engineering or technology from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination(45% aggregate marks for SC/ST/SA candidates).

Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

Important Note :-

Quote:
  • Candidates admitted through lateral entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. degree courses.
  • Candidates with B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc. degrees obtained through week end courses and B.E./B.Tech through distance mode are not eligible.
This year notification was already released and last date for application was already closed so you can't apply for this examination.

You have not mentioned your Stream so it is very difficult to provide the all the stream syllabus.So first mention your Syllabus then we are ready provide syllabus of examination.

For better understanding i am attached the information booklet of this examination please go through of this examination.

More details,Visit the official website :- http://www.annauniv.edu/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TANCET booklet.pdf(364.2 KB, 567 views)
30th March 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details about the TANCET entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for the same? What is the syllabus of TANCET?

what are the elligible to write the mca exam?
28th April 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Wat's pass mark in TANCET.?
29th April 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how many marks to join ME in college through counselling
21st May 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

eligibility score for st students in tancet exem
9th June 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Have we want to go extra clas to attend TANCET or is it enough with our ANNA univ. Syllabus
9th June 2012, 01:40 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

For admission in the Master's program of the Anna university and its affiliated colleges Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is conducted every year.

Eligibility Criteria for TANCET
The criteria varies for different programs

MBA- The candidate must have passed bachelor's degree (3 years) and obtained 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam (10+2+3 year pattern) or 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years pattern or B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm.
There will be a relaxation of 5 % for reserved category

M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan- The candidate must have passed the bachelor degree of the relevant field and must have secured 50% marks in the qualifying exam. There will be a relaxation of 5 % for reserved category.

MCA - the candidate must have passed bachelor's degree (3 years). He must also have passed mathematics at the 10+2 level. He must have have secured 50% marks in the qualifying exam. There will be a relaxation of 5 % for reserved category.

-The candidates in the final of the qualifying degree courses are also eligible.

-Those candidates who entered the degree courses through lateral entry are
not eligible except for BE/Btech

-Those candidates who complete their BE or Btech through distance mode are also not eligible.
12th June 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

how can I get the syllabus for tancet xam and give some books details
7th March 2013, 01:13 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
TANCET Stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test . TANCET entrance examination conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government .

The aspirant who interested to get admission for M.Tech, M.E. , MBA , MCA , M.Arch , M.Plan programs IN TAMIL Nadu then the applicant need to Qualified in TANCET Entrance Examination ..

Eligibility criteria for TANCET examination :

Applicant should be qualified in Bachelor degree course in any stream with good percentage of marks from recognized university . Final year students may also apply for TANCET examination .

TANCET Examination Pattern :

-Quantitative Aptitude
-Verbal Ability, Reading
-Comprehension, Data Sufficiency
-Data Interpretation.

Application procedure for TANCET examination :

Applicant may apply for this TACET Examination in both the online as well as offline ..The Notification for this Entrance Examination published in Official website of TANCET Examination ..

List of colleges accepting TANCET examination scores :

-Udaya School of Engineering
-Jaya Engineering College
-Madha Engineering College
-Hindustan College of Engineering
-Velalar College of Engineering and Technology
27th July 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

after finishing B.E EEE will i be able to appear for TANCET.and wats the syllabus for my course
28th July 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am g.s.kumar. I am studying final year b.e . What is the study material to use this exam.
24th February 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sherin I am studying final year b.com what is the study material used for this exam related to my course??
31st May 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Mam, I am quite confused on process to apply via GATE score for counselling, Can I apply via GATE 2018 score for TANCET 2019 counselling and where could find Cutoff regarding the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?