15th July 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How much is the average salary for MBA Pharma for Narsee Monje?

Dear sir i am b.pharma graduate and have 2 years experience in pharma sales. How much average salery i will get after m.b.a pharma from narsee monje.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  2. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  4. Cut off Marks for NMAT for the year 2011?
  5. Which is the best course between Pharma.D, M.Pharma and MBA? How much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course?
  6. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  7. What will be my average salary after doing B.Tech and MBA in Biochemistry?
  8. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  9. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  10. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma? -- [New]
  11. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
  12. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
  13. What will be the future of Pharma MBA? Salary level after completion of this course?
  14. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering?
  15. Is there any opportunity for MBA in Operation management in Dubai? What is the average salary for fresher?
  16. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  17. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  18. Which one is better after BSc and D Pharma between MBA Pharma and MSc?
2nd August 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the average salary for MBA Pharma for Narsee Monje?

Sir,This is Tulasi.I am Plannig to do Parma M.B.A.
Actully ,Cost for this,can you tell me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?