17th July 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category

CAN I GET ANY NITs as my air is46233.and i belong to obc category...plz suggest me what to do?
is there any benefit to wait till spot round counselling.?
can i hope for any nit?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  2. Any chance for NITs after scoring 66828 AIR and category rank of 16238?
  3. NITs with GATE score 346 for OBC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does State quota still exists in NIT Raipur?
  5. What rank should I have to get to get admission in NITs being a candidate of 10+2 with OBC category?
  6. NITs after 2949 rank in GATE and belonging to OBC category?
  7. Can I get admission into NIT after scoring 26.67 in EE stream and 8544 AIR? I belong to OC category
  8. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  9. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  10. Will I get into any NIT after scoring AIR of 205970 in AIEEE?
  11. Which NITs should I apply for after scoring 154 in OBC category? I want to take up electrical or mechanical
  12. Will I get a seat in any NIT for EC or CS after scoring 131 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  13. Which NIT can I get after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE? Can I get into top NITs or good government colleges? am from OBC category
  14. Will I get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 95 marks in AIEEE? What other NITs I can opt for?
  15. Will I get admission in IP after scoring 28903 rank in IP? I belong to OBC category -- [New]
  16. Can I get NIT Trichy after scoring AIR of 10298 and category rank of 2124?
  17. Can I get a chance for admission in NIT Patna after scoring 5104 state rank and 71874 AIR? I belong to OBC category from Bihar
  18. Can i get any NIT after scoring 59 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
3rd September 2012, 06:54 PM
SohailGuru

Default Re: Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category

You must and should go for the spot rounds in order to get a seat in NIT. And your's is 50-50 chance of getting any of the seat in NITs, but with my calculations you can get into one of these fields in 4th or 5th round.
Metallurgy Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, or Mining Engineering.

In which state you also matters a lot, if you are from AP you would have got into topmost field like Mechanical, Electronics in NIT AP, and to other states the competition increases in a lot manner.
You should try these NITs if you wanna get into any of them-

NIT AP, AGARTALA, GOA, HAMIRPUR, JALANDAR, JAMSHEDPUR, PUDUCHERRY, RAIPUR, SILCHAR, SRINAGAR, Tiruchirapalli, Uttarakhand.
21st July 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category

sir i got air 37027 and secured 130 marks , will i get seat in nit in spot round? i belong to obc i got 7896 rank in category
15th August 2013, 11:57 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

With rank its difficult to get seat in NIT but you do have little chance.
You should have mentioned your branch, you are looking for.
Each branch have different opening and closing rank depending on college.
Without any branch its difficult to suggest you anything
If branch doesn't matter to you and you are ok with any branch then fill the lower branches in good NIT, most probably you will get it.
If you are looking for core engineering branches, then its difficult to get it with such rank

All the best
15th August 2013, 01:14 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category

Hi

With rank its difficult to get seat in NIT but you do have little chance.
You should have mentioned your branch, you are looking for.
Each branch have different opening and closing rank depending on college.
Without any branch its difficult to suggest you anything
If branch doesn't matter to you and you are ok with any branch then fill the lower branches in good NIT, most probably you will get it.
If you are looking for core engineering branches, then its difficult to get it with such rank

All the best
26th June 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

my iit mains number is 101 and bihar board mark is 326 in 2013. i belongs to obc category
can i get any nit in civil ece or any oyher branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?