19th July 2012, 10:06 PM
Karthikeyan Vignesh.B

What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

What is the qualifications for joining isro after completing of aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join? -- [New]
  2. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  3. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  4. Can I join ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join apprentice in ISRO?
  7. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  8. What is the qualification required to join ISRO? Minimum age required to join ISRO?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. RMAT previous years solved papers?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. what is the procedure to join aeronautical engineering and make way into isro?
  15. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E mechanical engineering
  17. Is there any recruitment for Aeronautical Engineers in ISRO?
  18. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
20th July 2012, 07:19 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

After completing Aeronautical Engineering you do not require any further qualifications to work for Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). Aeronautical Engineering deals in designing, maintaining and manufacturing of the aircraft.

There is plenty of scope for you in ISRO. Because as a Aeronautical Engineer you can help ISRO create satellites and spacecrafts. ISRO is responsible for creating satellights that are used in the field of communication, weather prediction and even spying. Recently because of rising Naxal activity there is a demand from Home Ministry of satellites that can provide better views of deep inside the forest.

At the same time the success of Chandrayan 1 means that ISRO has set its eyes on the moon. In the upcoming versions of Chandrayan, ISRO not only plans to send man in space but on moon as well. All this is only possible with the help of good Aeronautical Engineers.

To get job in ISRO, you will need to appear in the entrance exam. You will have to wait for the job post by the Organization in the leading newspaper and employment newspapers about the ISRO entrance exam. Mainly the ad of jobs opening in Indian Space Research Organization is released in Feb-March. However this is not a rule which ISRO follows every year. The details regarding admission form and procedure of admission is mentioned on the job ad.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE ISRO

1. You should have completed either a diploma course or a B.Tech degree from any recognised university in India.

2. You should score at least 60 percent marks in the B.Tech degree.

3. There is some relaxation on minimum percentage for reserve category candidates.

4. You should be Indian Citizen

5. Your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

6. Relaxation of up to 5 years in upper age limit is given to candidate from reserve categories as per the rule of government of India.

7. Candidates who are in final year of B.Tech course may also apply for the entrance exam only if they can produce the degree certificate at the time of Interview.

8. GATE score is also given huge importance by the Indian Space Research Organization. Therefore make sure to appear in the GATE exam.

Selection process:

Entrance exam

Interview
26th September 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

From where and when i can download application form for isro? I am a student of aeronautical engineering.
21st December 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sorry, i am doing ITI but i am very much interseted in joinig ISRO
29th December 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

how to enter into isro as an aerospace engineer ?
20th April 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing telecommunication engineering .am currently in 6 th sem .can I apply during my final year?how much is the scope for telecommunication engineers and is more preference given to electronics branch than telecommunication branch???
21st April 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

which subject i have to prefer most in aeronautical engineering
20th June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Any jobs available in chennai for aeronautical engg
22nd December 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

jobs for B.E. Aeronautical engineering in ISRO and please say about the entrance exam details and the date of exam for 2014 in ISRO.
3rd April 2014, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

There are no ISRO centers selecting aeronautical engineers..they were absorbing aeronautical engineers from IITs and IISTs..they select only mechanical engineers because of the antique selection criteria...
11th April 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my bachelor degree in mechanical dept, how can I get in to ASRO?
11th August 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

which entrance exam should I attend to get a job in isro? when should I attend it?pleas give me all the details about it...!!!
1st July 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required to joined isro ofter completeing Aerospace engineering
1st July 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required to joined isro ofter completeing Aerospace engineering
10th September 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

My son Srinidhi S Kuilkarni studing 9th standard, He is having aim to join ISRO, Also He is interested in SPACE information. To join ISRO from now What He will take precautions. Kindly suggest him to join ISRO.
9th May 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying B.E Aeronautical engineer 3rd year and I'm interested to join ISRO

how to join ISRO??
17th January 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join ISRO after completion of BE aeronautical engineering?
3rd May 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E aeronautical engineering 1st year,what are the exams should we appear for entering into isro
23rd May 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

After completing aeronautical engineering what are the procedures should i take to get a job in isro
29th November 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in se(aero) . I want to enroll in ISRO how can i enroll?? Which exam i have to crack??
21st January 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to get job in ISRO after completing aerospace engineering?
22nd January 2018, 06:17 PM
chikkykranthi619

There are so many companies recruiting the candidates who have done aeronautical engineering.
At present "Pentagon Global Solutions Limited" is hiring the Aeronautical Engineer candidates both male & Female.
Apply for it.
23rd July 2019, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am doing aircraft mentanance engg and intrest in isro how I can join
19th March 2020, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance test for ISRO?
3rd September 2022, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to go to Isro I love Isro, and space I will give the entrance exam and interview and after becoming a scientist in Isro I will contribute to the next-to-next manned space program after the Gagan Yaan project which will probably take place around 2032 and will be 24 years old at that time and I will work very hard to achieve my aim (My question is after completion of my 12th standard what should I do get b.tech degree and then give entrance exam and gate exam or what )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?