12th March 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to join ISRO? Minimum age required to join ISRO?

Hi, i m abhishek.... m ask which qualification to join in Isro? what i m doing, then i m joined isro and which minimum age to joining isro?

2nd July 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to join ISRO? Minimum age required to join ISRO?

what is the best qualification required for joining isro
20th July 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to join ISRO? Minimum age required to join ISRO?

i m a b.tech final year student......and my 12th aggregate is 67.8%...i want to know whether i m eligible for isro or not????
27th October 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am btech student. i am a final year student having degree 80% (approx.) and diploma with 75%. AM i eligible for ies,isro ,ips and my date of birth is 19-11-1993
28th October 2013, 03:57 PM
Muthuiva007
Junior Member+

Dear friend,

1)You should have a 4 years bachelor engineering degree/Master degree in
specified engineering stream.
2)Your degree should be approved from the AICTE.
3)Your degree should be from regular institution.
4)Your minimum marks should be 65% through all the semesters in Engineering.
5)Your minimum age should be 18 years.
6)Your age should not be above 42 years.

Thankyou...

best of luck.....
23rd November 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech final year student......and my 12th aggregate is 57.3%...i want to know whether i m eligible for isro or not????
23rd January 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc physics student. Which course I taken after this course for joining isro
25th February 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to research in physics.I want to join isro.can I do my B.Sc in isro?
11th May 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

please please answer me i beg u what is the minimum qualification to get a job in isro?
2nd February 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

how could i will join in isro? whether i have to write any examination? if yes means what is the eligible mark?
17th August 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have a first class 68%in BEComputer engg .... BT over all my all up to 3rd year aggregate is 54% so am I applicable for isro job ....
19th August 2015, 09:55 AM
satya14581

I HOPE YOU SATISFIED WITH THIS THESE ARE THE QUERIES TO GET A ADMISSION IN ISRO
1)You should have a 4 years bachelor engineering degree/Master degree in specified engineering stream.
2)Your degree should be approved from the AICTE.
3)Your degree should be from regular institution.
4)Your minimum marks should be 65% through all the semesters in Engineering.
5)Your minimum age should be 18 years.
6)Your age should not be above 42 years.
THANKS
18th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Can a student studing in a space research instituition apply to ISRO.
20th February 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma and not at all interested in b. tech . Could you please say that diploma students are eligible for ISRO,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?