21st July 2012, 12:49 PM
sheethal .G.

Is it necessary to go through books for IPS entrance exam? Names of the books?

is it necessary to go through the books for ips entrance exam...if yes,name me the books please

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to go through books for IPS entrance exam? Names of the books?
  2. Are the books and syllabus for IPS and IAS entrance exam the same? Complete information about the books to be referred for CSAT exam?
  3. How can I become an IPS officer? Names of some books which I should refer?
  4. Books to be referred for the entrance of IPS? I am in 12th standard
  5. B.Ed course duration and entrance exam dates, books and notification date
  6. Required books to prepare for IPS exam? Physical requirements for IPS? Which books are to be referred during CID examination? What are the physical requirements for CID? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  8. Which books should I refer to study for IPS entrance
  9. Information on how to write the IPS entrance exam? Books to be read for the exam?
  10. What shall I do to crack IPS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class with 83% of marks? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam? Which is the best city to take Coaching for this Exam?
  11. What kind of books should I use in 11th and 12th class? Names of the authors and books?
  12. Which books to be referred for Civils exam?
  13. Names of the books for HCS entrance exam?
  14. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? List of general knowledge books?
  15. Names of the books for IPS? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Names of the books to prepare for ICMR JRF entrance exam?
  17. How can I become an IPS officer after doing BCA in 2nd year? Books to be referred for IPS? -- [New]
  18. How to prepare for CS entrance exam? Names of the books to be referred?
1st October 2012, 03:10 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to go through books for IPS entrance exam? Names of the books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheethal .G. View Post
is it necessary to go through the books for ips entrance exam...if yes,name me the books please
Top Books For IAS Exam:-

UPSC Portal CSAT Comprehensive Manual: IAS Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper - 2)
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal

UPSC Portal CSAT General Studies Manual: IAS Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper - 1)
by Jha, Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal

Cracking the CSAT Civil Services Aptitude Test with Solved Papers 2011 - 12 (Paper - 2)
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

The Pearson CSAT Manual 2013: Civil Services Aptitude Test for the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination
by Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson

CSAT Decision Making Problem Solving & Interpersonal Skills
by Prem Shankar Jha
Publisher: Arihant Publications

UPSC Portal: General Mental Ability Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal Publications

UPSC PORTAL: English Language Comprehension Skills (CSAT Series Book)
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upsc Portal

Hope this helps :-> :->
2nd October 2012, 12:56 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to go through books for IPS entrance exam? Names of the books?

Hello dear,
To become IPS officer, you have to write Civil service exam conducted by UPSC. To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised board and your age should between 21 to 30 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

IPS is one of the All India Allied services provided, once you clear this exam. The post highly competitive among aspirants. Designations like DSP, SP , Commissioner are given to passouts after training for IPS. After selection, you will be trained for two in IPS academy in Hyderabad.

The notification of CSE Examination is going to be published soon next year in the month of February and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

No, offline application form facility is applicable for any candidates in this examination.

The examination is conducted in 2 stages, preliminary and Mains, Firstly, you have to cracked the preliminary examination, this is objective and there are two papers in this examination. If you cracked this stage, then you are eligible for Mains.

The main examination is Descriptive and you have to choose the optional subjects for Main examination.

You have to prepared for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, only then you will be able to cracked this examination, If you face any problem then you can join some good coaching classes.

For more details about this examination, please check the official website of UPSC.
20th December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the official site of UPSC?
21st December 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Aspirant,

Please be informed that you need to read books of 10th,12th and graduation level that will help you to qualify the U.P.S.C exams,there are no specific books for U.P.S.C exams.
21st December 2012, 06:42 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to go through books for IPS entrance exam? Names of the books?

Quote:

list of top IPS books

10th October 2013, 12:58 AM
shruthi mishra

Quote:
Get your mail ID i will send some use full web links and Ebook.

For hard books send your address to my mail ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?