23rd July 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in IIT and NIT after completing B.Tech with 60%

as i completed my btech in 5yers and has 60%in btech while i get admission in iits & nits please answer this

22nd August 2012, 12:52 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: Will I get admission in IIT and NIT after completing B.Tech with 60%

HI..
If you can score well in GATE exam then you can get chance in IIT and NIT...
Otherwise after counselling of M.Tech some NIT have vacant seats.. so you can apply there...they will take admission according to marks.
22nd August 2012, 01:01 AM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in IIT and NIT after completing B.Tech with 60%

Hi,
you should have a score of above 600 marks in GATE and a percentile of over 95 to make it to an IIT and choose your desired branch..
the minimum percentage is 60% in your B.Tech.
after that it all depends on how well you have performed in your GATE exam and also on your luck because you have to get your seat before a better ranked person takes it..
all the best
26th September 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

MY QUESTION IS HOW MUCH MONEY WILL SPEND TO GET ADMISSION IN IIT BOMBAY AFTER SUCCES IN GATE EXAM FOR M.TECH
10th February 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

how get addmissin in iit form gate?
8th May 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 72 marks in jee main and iwas not able to qualify it by just 2 marks as obc cutoff was 74.
I am not elligible to go into IIT or NIT. What should i do now? Is my career over?
Please tell me difference between IIT NIT and goverment or private engineering college
Will i get good quality of education i.e teaching in private or government college
Shall i waste my one year to qualify for jee main and jee advance so as to go in iit or nit
OR i should go in private or government level college and study hard for 4years
Will i get good quality of education in such colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?