26th July 2012, 11:05 AM
Rakesh.Shakya28

Information regarding fee structure and duration for SAP course?

I want to know about sap coure, fees structure and duration.

26th July 2012, 09:03 PM
sheelasnj

Default Re: Information regarding fee structure and duration for SAP course?

SAP Course Structure and Fees

Please refer the table below for course structure of different modules available on eLearning. The fee is to be paid by Local Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of “SAP India Pvt. Ltd” payable at Bangalore. This is to be

paid at the time of registering for the course. You will be able to start the course after 7 days of making the payment.
SAP Course Duration:
Maximum Period: 5 Months from the date of approval by SAP. Number of Hours: Max. 200 Hours allowed for each module
Course Timings:
The center is open on all days (except on holidays declared by SAP). Monday – Sunday: 8.00 am to 10.00 pm
4th November 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding fee structure and duration for SAP course?

I want to know about sap coure, fees structure and duration.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/information-regarding-fee-structure-duration-sap-course-886443.html#ixzz2jflmHUt8
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?