26th July 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose BCA or B.E after passing 12th PCM?

m 12th pass out with pcm subject,& now m little confused between BCA & BE plzzz guys suggest me which one is good....

19th September 2012, 03:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose BCA or B.E after passing 12th PCM?

BCA as a course will help to get specialized in the computer application field. On the other hand, a B.E will help to join technical field. You can gain admission for B.E only if you qualify CET. Both BCA and B.E courses will have good scope for government jobs. Try for PSU jobs, civil services, defense services etc. So, it is better to understand the scope of each course and take a decision for this on that basis.
5th April 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my 12 can i do b.e in computer science and engineering please give some advise..and how about scope and jobs...
5th April 2013, 09:42 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends ......

B.E is the technical course . it is a good course to get good jobs and after the comlition of degree you can do master to get goob opertunities And in army technical fields required B.E graduaters and in private and govt companies also required
BCA is a course which is related to the computer software. And this is also a good course to get jobs and this course also get good jobs in government and private sector. If you can complete degree with BCA and masters with MCA you will get good jobs india as well as abroad also.

All the best
21st September 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What are i choose?which are more scope,civil engineering or mechanical engineering?
30th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Is b.e n b.tech two different things?
3rd April 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

what can i do? as i dont want to go for B.E. and my main aim is to do PSC but how can i graduate and post graduate
31st May 2021, 05:57 PM
win2help

B.E plays a vital role than BCA.
You can easily get a job and B.E is enough and no need of PG course.
But if you choose BCA, you have to have MCA/M.Sc to add a value.
So, BE is far better than BCA
3rd June 2021, 01:11 AM
Afreen0786

It's great to hear from you that you are wishing to persue degree of BCA after completing your higher secondary education. BCA basically stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. It is a there year undergraduate degree course in the field of computer application. You can opt for higher studies is MCA. Basic eligibility criteria for admission to the course is higher secondary education with mathematics. So you can definitely do BCA after completion of your 12 th.

So best of luck for your bright future. Thanks.
5th June 2021, 04:42 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are i choose?which are more scope,civil engineering or mechanical engineering?
Hello friend
Engineering in civil and Mechanical both are different branches. This totally depends on student interest and future scope. Future scope you can learn from left or right side but interest you have to create own your own self so so I will suggest you first create your interest either in civil engineering or in mechanical engineering.
After your selection of Engineering branch interest then first you how to move for bachelor degree for engineering and after that masters degree or PHD for engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?