28th July 2012, 08:31 PM
monasri

What is the maximum percentage required in UG to do MCA? I am doing BSc computer science

Hai Iam doing B.Sc computer science after that I want to do MCA .what is the maximum percentage in UG is required to do MCA .

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  3. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  6. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  7. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  10. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  11. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  12. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  13. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  14. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Value of MCA after B.Sc. in Computer Science
  16. How to do MCA through correspondence after doing BSc computer science?
  17. How should I go for MCA or MSc computer science after doing BSc computer science?
  18. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
23rd August 2012, 06:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum percentage required in UG to do MCA? I am doing BSc computer science

To join for MCA course, it is necessary to complete B.Sc course first. The minimum mark required in B.Sc is 50%. Universities which offer this course include Anna University, Delhi University, and BHU etc. Entrance exams need to be attended so as to get admission for the same. On clearing written exam with a satisfactory score, one can apply for this course in any of these institutes.
27th November 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum percentage required in UG to do MCA? I am doing BSc computer science

I have done PGDCS&A with 67% but i my graduate (BCA) I have 43% so can I elligible to MCA in RTMNU.. Please Reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?